This thread currently has 6,358 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
GrimRob
February 8, 2018, 1:29pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,397
Gold Stars: 113
Everybody thinks they are more important or bigger than they actually are. Most people think they are a better than average driver.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Online
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 10 - 23
Abdul19
February 8, 2018, 1:37pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,513
Gold Stars: 215
Quoted from scrumble
"The difference between Barnsley and Lincoln is Barnsley are already at the end of their journey

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 23
realist
February 8, 2018, 1:40pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,689
Gold Stars: 41
Imagine  supporting a team that are scoring goals, winning games having some good cup runs.  We can only dream........
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 23
Lincoln Mariner 56
February 8, 2018, 4:33pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,639
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from realist
Imagine  supporting a team that are scoring goals, winning games having some good cup runs.  We can only dream........

Imagine, I will not hear the end of it tonight down the pub, one thing to add to the mix is that whilst our season ticket sales will most likely plummet next season I think Lincoln could possibly sell out!

Unbelievable but loads of people moaning as they struggle to get tickets and I expect a number of these will get season ticket next season. If they go up as well..... god will need to consider moving.

Only consolation at present is my wife is from Barnet and at least they are below us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 23
MuddyWaters
February 8, 2018, 5:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Must be nice to have a manager capable of getting a job in the Championship - weren't we in for the Cowleys at one point?
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 23
wembley_double98
February 8, 2018, 5:02pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +154
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Imagine, I will not hear the end of it tonight down the pub, one thing to add to the mix is that whilst our season ticket sales will most likely plummet next season I think Lincoln could possibly sell out!

Unbelievable but loads of people moaning as they struggle to get tickets and I expect a number of these will get season ticket next season. If they go up as well..... god will need to consider moving.

Only consolation at present is my wife is from Barnet and at least they are below us.

Bizarre, my wife is from Barnet too!

Sod Lincoln...

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.
The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 23
Marinerz93
February 8, 2018, 5:37pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Bless them, heard all the same guff from the Scunts when Madkins was in charge and as soon as he went they dropped like a stone out of the Championship, and as soon as their chairman is done throwing in over £350K a season they'll be back to scrapping around league 2 like us. Same for Lincoln and God help them both if they ever get the hand we've been dealt with for the last decade.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 23
moosey_club
February 8, 2018, 7:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,197
Gold Stars: 224
Quoted from GrimRob
Everybody thinks they are more important or bigger than they actually are. Most people think they are a better than average driver.

Yep....have to agree....i feel sorry for those that have that "think they are better attitude"....makes life harder for those of us that are actually better  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 23
February 8, 2018, 7:47pm
Guest User
Scunthorpe away in the distance, Lincoln soon to follow.  Some of you can only think to try to ridicule (and fail miserably).  So from me, congratulations to both, it’s nice to see unfashionable clubs performing well above expectations.  That was us once, can anyone remember?
Reply: 18 - 23
GYinScuntland
February 8, 2018, 10:41pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
I'll wait until the natural order is restored until I try to take the urine.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Deluded Imps

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.