mariner91
February 7, 2018, 7:29am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,578
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from towncryer
Many thanks for your kind words tonight !!
I'm sure with your progressive board of directors, fantastic stadium,
huge and loyal support and coach of the century in Slade you'll soon be back amongst us. Might have to overtake Boston and Gainsborough first on the way back but a lot of you won't need to worry about that as you'll probably be pushing up daisies by then 😊

Oh and by the way that's was another 9000 plus crowd tonight and believe it or not we do have a number of boycotters.

Ah well another £500,000 in the old war chest from this competition so far.

We shouldn't rub it in really but if the majority of you want to diss us expect a bit back.

Wait.....wait....I'm just putting my tin hat on....OK ready.

Nan night losers  ðŸ˜€

Aye we're the losers. I'm sure we were all on your message boards at quarter past midnight each time we've been to Wembley. And we didn't beat a team of kids to get there. Imagine pitch invading after beating a youth team. How embarrassing.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 100
Lincoln Mariner 56
February 7, 2018, 7:43am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,649
Gold Stars: 72
Quoted from promotion plaice

I see Danny Cowley is a front runner for the Barnsley job.

If he goes normal shite will resume and the glory hunters will be gone  

Crowley’s are going nowhere at present in process of moving from a rental house paid for by the club to nice £500k village retreat, and their goal is to get Lincoln into the Championship and with the money they are generating it could happen, which will make my visits to the local increasingly unbeatable,

Personally I could see Hurst going to Barnsley as would have thought the geographical location would be perfect for him and he always was getting loan players from them so must be a good relationship already in place.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 100
Cloudy
February 7, 2018, 8:09am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Crowley’s are going nowhere at present in process of moving from a rental house paid for by the club to nice £500k village retreat, and their goal is to get Lincoln into the Championship and with the money they are generating it could happen, which will make my visits to the local increasingly unbeatable,

Personally I could see Hurst going to Barnsley as would have thought the geographical location would be perfect for him and he always was getting loan players from them so must be a good relationship already in place.

They are certainly generating loads of cash but their ill-gotten gains from the Checkertrade dont sit well with me. Sometimes morals become before cash. It is like they have profited from running an illegal immigrant scam or paedophile ring. Might make them wealthy but everyone but themselves know it is wrong
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 100
SpudUDontLike
February 7, 2018, 8:16am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Approval: +309
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Crowley? That explains everything! It's black magic!

We are destined to a fool's fate that deserves to be mocked.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 100
Abdul19
February 7, 2018, 8:43am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,514
Gold Stars: 215
OMG. After Burnley last season another Premier League outfit put to the sword. This is a victory for all of Lincolnshire. Was Hazard playing?

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 100
LH
February 7, 2018, 8:46am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,459
Gold Stars: 172
Their cup run will be embellished in the future. They beat Everton AND Chelsea to get there you know.
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 100
dapperz fun pub
February 7, 2018, 8:47am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Abdul19
OMG. After Burnley last season another Premier League outfit put to the sword. This is a victory for all of Lincolnshire. Was Hazard playing?

Yes hazard came on , it's been a busy period for him cos he played for the under 14s on Tuesday
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 100
Ipswin
February 7, 2018, 8:56am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from mariner91

Aye we're the losers. I'm sure we were all on your message boards at quarter past midnight each time we've been to Wembley. And we didn't beat a team of kids to get there. Imagine pitch invading after beating a youth team. How embarrassing.

Unfortunately we couldn't beat teams of kids and if we had someone who could take rather than miss penalties we might have a few ££££££s more in the bank too from the 'Ridiculous Lets Boycott it Trophy'

Incidentally every time we got to Wembley / Cardiff our own message board was melting down with estimates of how many fans we might take, where to drink etc etc for weeks before so we can't complain when little clubs get so excited when they make it

Wish it was us ? - yes I am jealous I admit it, as I suspect are you and all the other Lincoln knockers. I wish we had their managers, their crowds, their cash, their promotion / playoff possibilities, Ollie Palmer and everything about them at the moment

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 100
Cloudy
February 7, 2018, 9:03am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from Ipswin

Unfortunately we couldn't beat teams of kids and if we had someone who could take rather than miss penalties we might have a few ££££££s more in the bank too from the 'Ridiculous Lets Boycott it Trophy'

Incidentally every time we got to Wembley / Cardiff our own message board was melting down with estimates of how many fans we might take, where to drink etc etc for weeks before so we can't complain when little clubs get so excited when they make it

Wish it was us ? - yes I am jealous I admit it, as I suspect are you and all the other Lincoln knockers. I wish we had their managers, their crowds, their cash, their promotion / playoff possibilities, Ollie Palmer and everything about them at the moment

Did you have to surrender your login details to JF??
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 100
mariner91
February 7, 2018, 9:30am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,578
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from Ipswin

Yawn. I'm jealous of their manager and their board for sure but would I care if we'd got to a final of a competition where we were the only team who'd taken it seriously? No, I wouldn't.

As for getting excited, I pointed out that towncryer was on here in the early hours of the morning. Sure be excited, that's fine, but you must be an absolute sad act to do something like that.

Also, it's hilarious that you rate Palmer but think Bogle is/was terrible.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 100
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln v Chelsea U23

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.