barralad
February 3, 2018, 10:52pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Croxton
The timing was awful. I drove 70 miles to support the new signings and any player who gave 100%. Met a couple of Trust people in the bar and told them that their efforts help us exiles keep a connection with the home and away fan base. Very saddened to read just now of Mr Savages resignation.
I understand the anger, fear and frustration of most fans but for many in the Upper Findus the priority was 3 points. Don't put me in the 'need something to do on a Saturday' box. I just think that we have to be smarter than disrupting home games and arguing with ourselves.
Slade has lost the plot in so many ways. Focus on his performance rather than the whole Board shenanagins.
Somehow, we need to build some connection with this bunch of loanees, youth and oldies to scrape enough points for survival.

Well said mate. It was very nice to talk to you and you certainly gave me some food for thought with some of your ideas UTM.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
heppy88
February 3, 2018, 11:08pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from Ipswin

He probably is in fairness.

He's a lot of things, stubborn, full of himself, blinkered and used to getting his own way but one thing he's not is stupid. Its a lot of money, money he has worked hard to earn using his undoubted business acumen (shame he didn't bring any of that to Grimsby Town) he wants it back somehow and who could blame him

Not stupid? His behaviour at the fans forum and his unprofessional conduct recorded today? What's your definition of stupid?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
Ipswin
February 3, 2018, 11:10pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from heppy88

Not stupid? His behaviour at the fans forum and his unprofessional conduct recorded today? What's your definition of stupid?

I am tempted to say you but of course I meant he is not stupid about money FFS! (that's why you and I go to work on the bus and Fenty has a driver)

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Upper Findus

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.