Pointless protest

This thread currently has 4,532 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
El Pratto
February 3, 2018, 11:41am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -205
I think we as town fans should all be backing the manager and team not protesting. Slade has moved on the dead wood and the players that don't want to be here. He's assembled an experienced organised team that will turn things round Jackson is a proven goal scorer 40 goals in 88 games for Rushden and Diamonds 04-08 shows that. All town are we and i think protesting will do more damage than good.

IN SLADE WE TRUST!!!
UTM!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
pizzzza
February 3, 2018, 11:45am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,688
Gold Stars: 137
Hi Russell!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 28
dapperz fun pub
February 3, 2018, 11:51am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,865
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from El Pratto
I think we as town fans should all be backing the manager and team not protesting. Slade has moved on the dead wood and the players that don't want to be here. He's assembled an experienced organised team that will turn things round Jackson is a proven goal scorer 40 goals in 88 games for Rushden and Diamonds 04-08 shows that. All town are we and i think protesting will do more damage than good.

IN SLADE WE TRUST!!!
UTM!!!!

That's not true about the dead wood
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 28
mariner91
February 3, 2018, 11:53am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,539
Gold Stars: 258
We've shipped out our top scorer, how on earth can you say the dead wood has gone?!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 28
totalidiot
February 3, 2018, 11:57am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +341
Quoted from El Pratto

IN SLADE WE TRUST!!!
UTM!!!!

Nice wind up, Slade has moved on the players that did want to be here but were not wanted or in his plans or couldn't play his garbage excuse for football,he has assembled an aged team of players who are use to being relegated
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 28
Marinerz93
February 3, 2018, 11:57am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from El Pratto

IN SLADE WE TRUST!!!
UTM!!!!

The protest will fall on deaf ears at the club because of one mans control backed by yes men. The protest will tell anyone out there that the fans want a regime change. If they can negotiate buying out Fenty we move on, if they can't we are stuck with him. So Fenty how much do you want to leave the club?

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 28
thevera
February 3, 2018, 12:01pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +991
Gold Stars: 5
I notice your posts seem to come around the time Cheltenham play us.
Strange that!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 28
Grim74
February 3, 2018, 1:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
We will see how much the fans are united on this by the demonstration numbers, anything below1000 will say that the majority back the board, but anything below 500 would say it's  just the noisy hysterical minority and that would be embarrassing.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 28
KingstonMariner
February 3, 2018, 1:10pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.09
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from El Pratto

IN SLADE WE TRUST!!!
UTM!!!!

Wow! An average of 22 games and 10 goals a season! He must be outstanding. And it was only 10 years ago.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 28
ginnywings
February 3, 2018, 1:35pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,084
Gold Stars: 547
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Wow! An average of 22 games and 10 goals a season! He must be outstanding. And it was only 10 years ago.

Thing is, we don't get the player that is on his way to being that goalscorer. We get the player who used to be that goalscorer, when he is on the wane. His recent record isn't up to much, and if it was, they wouldn't have let him go.

Hope he still has something to offer and can re-kindle his form from his earlier days.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 28
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pointless protest

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.