14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
HertsGTFC
February 1, 2018, 9:51am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,630
Gold Stars: 217
Personally I think they should shut the fcuk up and start making a difference, talk is cheap and at the moment it's all talk. Just posting a statement on a web sit means nothing.

It feels like a case of "we are the only one who'll do this so you'll just have to put up with it".

I just fear that this is there way of warming towards an administration situation on the back of they can no longer deal and cover the liability, I don't get them and furthermore I don't trust them.

Though I did not agree with some of the things they have done as was happy to stay positive as in reality I knew they didn't have the personal wealth, leadership or commercial acumen to take us forward, I termed them as enthusiastic armatures.

The fans forum was the tipping point as the came across as just ammeters and pretty dangerous ones at that in that they sowed complete contempt for supporters and behaved unprofessionally in public with Matt Dean.

Since the POF other than sacking Bignot they have got everything wrong.  

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 132
MuddyWaters
February 1, 2018, 9:52am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,883
Gold Stars: 230
Fickle and volatile? Please explain the Marcus Bognor departure then. Thanks.
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 132
Cloudy
February 1, 2018, 9:55am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Personally I think they should shut the fcuk up and start making a difference, talk is cheap and at the moment it's all talk. Just posting a statement on a web sit means nothing.

It feels like a case of "we are the only one who'll do this so you'll just have to put up with it".

I just fear that this is there way of warming towards an administration situation on the back of they can no longer deal and cover the liability, I don't get them and furthermore I don't trust them.

Though I did not agree with some of the things they have done as was happy to stay positive as in reality I knew they didn't have the personal wealth, leadership or commercial acumen to take us forward, I termed them as enthusiastic armatures.

The fans forum was the tipping point as the came across as just ammeters and pretty dangerous ones at that in that they sowed complete contempt for supporters and behaved unprofessionally in public with Matt Dean.

Since the POF other than sacking Bignot they have got everything wrong.  

Dont think they would consider moving towards Administration as the primary person to lose out would be JSF
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 132
MarinerBen
February 1, 2018, 9:57am

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +243
Well, when you have to keep churning out statements to back the manager ask yourself this...

Was the appointment really a good appointment?

"Take what you can, give nothing back"
                                                                 - Capt. J. Sparrow
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 43 - 132
GrimRob
February 1, 2018, 10:02am

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
They know they are going to have to sack him before the end of the season otherwise season ticket sales could be down to the sub-1000 mark. And that's if we're in this division. So why not just do it now????

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 44 - 132
February 1, 2018, 10:13am
Guest User
Well Mr Fenty,
I was totally for peaks parkway but now I will be writing to the council regarding my opposition to peaks parkway. The only reason he is clinging on to this club  is because he wants money from the housing in connection to the peaks parkway project. That is fair enough but why should I trust you in building a football stadium when you have destroyed a football club? If he wanted to sell the club then he would have sold it to the Americans instead of saying that ‘he wants to give the fans of this a football club a voice’. We are yelling at you now and you are not listening. Before people say anything I am not a resident of peaks parkway and I live in Waltham but this and boycotting the games are the only two ways Fenty will listen.
Reply: 45 - 132
bradzmilne
February 1, 2018, 10:21am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,359
Gold Stars: 29
Do you know what would be a laugh... Another fans forum.

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 132
Badger57
February 1, 2018, 10:24am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,902
Gold Stars: 30
Another 50 years and more supporter who won't be back until the rotten fish head and his sycophants have been thrown back in the North Sea.
Can't take any more of their crap. You lose trust you know and I don't trust any of them one little bit.
Sad, sad days for GTFC  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 132
1mickylyons
February 1, 2018, 10:29am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,261
Gold Stars: 54
Yep 40 years here who`s had enough of the spin
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 132
TAGG
February 1, 2018, 10:33am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from friskneymariner
Really do think it is time for the Trust to consider it position of the Board,they have no real influence,and are being tainted by association.It really impacts on their credibility and integrity and their presence on the board is only tokenistic.

Additionally with Slade and Wilkinson in charge next season attendances are going to dwindle and therefore bar profits.
Do not let yourselves be used any further and disassociate yourself from this nonsense,you will be respected all the more for it.

Questions for the trust.
Did you sign off on the Club Statement blaming the fans for the excrement the club is in now???
Did you have any input into the Statement????

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 132
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Latest board statement

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.