Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › DOES THIS CLUB WANT RELEGATING ???
Users Browsing Forum
Baidu Spider and 337 Guests

DOES THIS CLUB WANT RELEGATING ???

This thread currently has 1,006 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jonnyboy82
February 1, 2018, 7:45am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
And does russell slade realise he "can't build us something " on selling our best players signing  excrement players and relying on loan players ? Unless he is building for non league football again .

This is our worst transfer window I can ever imagine and when I take a look at our midfield which is massively overloaded with excrement it nearly makes me cry , I can't believe we are going backwards so much .

I just read the statement the club put out a month or so ago about how the manager and chairman want to strengthen us and make us a force , well that is embarrassing to even think that we are in nothing but a relegation fight by nothing but our own doing .

It's so sad to think I wanted Hurst out a couple of times in his time here in which now I can't apologise enough at and how wrong I was ,  that man was the best thing to happen our club unfortunately we are now stuck with the worst thing that could possibly happen to it .

I honestly cannot believe or understand our current thinking right now as to what we really want to achieve or what our ambition is for this club ? Like is selling our best players honestly good for us right now on the whole  as the morale is so low as it is and the squad no were near good enough , any right headed person would answer obviously not .

Let's take a look at our midfield to rely on on a Saturday , it is awfully weak and not remotley good enough which is something that is unforgivable when selling sam jones and sending arguably better players out on loan , I mean how on earth does James berrett still get a game is lunacy.

I'm so upset frustrated  and angry at our club right now for sucking us in spitting us out and wiping there feet on us while at the same time being treat like idiots and even fans being told to excrement up by board members at fans forums , this can't go on.

I love my club to death and the thought of never going to a game again until something is done or standing in a car park shouting to the board demanding what needs doing upsets me but is something I will do to get this club to listen to us fans and let them know what we feel.

It's time for action boys and girls , either vote with your feet or let this club know how you feel , we can't carry on like this.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
1mickylyons
February 1, 2018, 7:57am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,382
Gold Stars: 56
Knowing Fenty and Slade they probably have cooked up between them the idea of going down and lowering the wage bill to come back up again so Slade can enhance is CV with a Promotion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
grimsby pete
February 1, 2018, 9:45am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,795
Gold Stars: 222
How many games have we left    15

How many points do we need      15

So thats 15 nil nil draws Slade thinks,

Yes I can do that  he says but he will be doing it without the fans,

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › DOES THIS CLUB WANT RELEGATING ???

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.