Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Saturday, will you back the boys if..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 409 Guests

Will you back the boys if..
There is no change.
If Slade has been sacked.
If Slade goes and Fenty gives a genuine apology statement.
If Slade and Fenty walk.
  View Results 71 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Saturday, will you back the boys if..

This thread currently has 1,238 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lukeo
January 31, 2018, 7:06am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,304
Gold Stars: 134
For me I have nothing against the players and actually think we have a squad that's good enough to level out as a half decent mid table side. Just hope they don't think the fans are against them because from reading all the posts and just back thread this isn't the case. We're against the way the club is run, the tactics and the manager.
Logged Offline
Private Message
1mickylyons
January 31, 2018, 7:09am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,261
Gold Stars: 54
Quoted from lukeo
For me I have nothing against the players and actually think we have a squad that's good enough to level out as a half decent mid table side. Just hope they don't think the fans are against them because from reading all the posts and just back thread this isn't the case. We're against the way the club is run, the tactics and the manager.

Like you I have nothing against the players and they deserve our support not quite lions led by donkey`s but you know what I mean
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
Jarmo.Is.God
January 31, 2018, 8:23am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
It speaks volumes that we are on such a poor run, and fans are not calling out the players.

When we got relegated from League 2, we had a team not worthy of being a proffesional footballer expect Devitt if i remember correctly...

This time round, i actually think our team is more than capable enough
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
HistonMariner
January 31, 2018, 10:18am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +533
Gold Stars: 12
Yes to all four options - some a bit more than others..............
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
ginnywings
January 31, 2018, 11:09am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
I ticked all four. I'll be there Saturday whatever, hopefully seeing my first win since the Swindon game, which feels a hell of a long time ago now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Saturday, will you back the boys if..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.