2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Zmariner
January 30, 2018, 11:02pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,115
Gold Stars: 44
As a season ticket holder I will not be there on Saturday if Slade is in charge. In fact I will not attend again whilst he is in charge. One positive, my wife is Slade fan, as a die hard fan for 40 years at last she sees me broken and at home on a Saturday afternoon
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
Jarmo.Is.God
January 31, 2018, 8:36am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
If you decide to protest before, or after the match, please do one thing...

Support the players for 90mins, let them know that we love this club, we just hate the way its run.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
Mallyner
January 31, 2018, 10:02am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,507
Gold Stars: 23
Just spread the rumour a bigger club is interested in Slade and he will be gone tomorrow.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
Simariner
January 31, 2018, 12:18pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +505
Fenty is the problem not Slade!

As I agree Slade needs to go.... Would you trust Fenty to get anyone else in that is the correct appointment?  Who would want to work under JF? Slade or A another, the funds wont be given to the 'gaffa' to attract the 'better' players.

I'm all up for a protest but it needs to be correct and aimed at the top board!!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 14
1mickylyons
January 31, 2018, 12:23pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Any protest should start a minute after tonight`s transfer deadline finishes unless something miraculous happens in the meantime. If he retains Slade but doesn't back him with players then he lied to the fans on the previous statement he put out.
John Fenty needs carpet bombing via email,phone,letter telling him he is wrong and it`s time he left.On Saturday he can be told again vocally FENTY OUT
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Protest

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.