1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
OneLove
January 28, 2018, 12:20pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
For the umpteenth time its been suggested we need to voice our concerns for our dwindling club by either pulling a fans forum with Fenty, Slade and Co or demo outside the Findus to get truthful answers. Its ok us not turning up to games but nothing seems to be getting over to Fenty that this blokes going to take us down to non league again and now that gap is getting closer and closer. 9 points! Lets make a stand for ourselves for once!

No doubt it'll get rubbished by folk on here  as daft  
Logged Offline
Private Message
forza ivano
January 28, 2018, 12:21pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,167
Gold Stars: 265
Absolute rubbish. You're daft
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
Marinerz93
January 28, 2018, 1:58pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
If we lose to Cheatenham you'll have to get as many people outside the boardroom after the game and start chanting Slade out, people will more than likely join in as the Slade out chants are coming from all over the ground now.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
Mallyner
January 28, 2018, 3:07pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,515
Gold Stars: 23
Doesn't he usually leave after Cheltenham anyway?  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
Ipswin
January 28, 2018, 4:33pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
If losing to Cheltenham means Slade goes then for the first time ever I really hope we get stuffed 4 or 5 nil would be nice

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
Bentley
January 28, 2018, 6:02pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: -997
Well said ipswin. In fact I hope Yeovil beat us 10 nil slade gets sacked one game sooner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
chaos33
January 28, 2018, 6:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 357
I don't want to lose to that vile Cheltenham shower under any circumstances. I actually hope we get a result at Yeovil, beat Cheltenham and then Slade turns it round - we play some more attractive, more attack minded football and pick up plenty of points to finish well. I think Slade should have been sacked before now but he hasn't, so I'd prefer to hope he and the team change and turn things round.
It will still leave problems, big problems, but we'll be out of danger and the timing will be better in terms of deciding what we want for next season.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
oochiad
January 28, 2018, 6:36pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,716
Gold Stars: 27
Well said Chaos. This thought of wanting us to lose is ridiculous. We do have some good players and have been playing well in periods. Confidence in low but we have enough quality to turn around. Yes Slade probably should of gone by now but he hasn’t which must tell us something. He’s not going anywhere at the moment so we need to suppport the team and I’m ever hopeful the results will turn in our favour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cheltenham

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.