1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
crusty ole pie
January 27, 2018, 8:52pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,325
Gold Stars: 66
Due To work commitments I was unable to attend today but listened to the Newport spurs game on the car radio and I was green with envy listening to the fantastic atmosphere it brought back so Many memories of a rocking blundell park and than they were signing our amond song that almost had me in tears to think we let our 20 plus goal striker walk away.
Logged Offline
Private Message
promotion plaice
January 27, 2018, 9:01pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,040
Gold Stars: 197

I'm just jealous of the clubs that have cherry picked our best players recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRzGzRqNj58

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jealous

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.