Facebook

This thread currently has 1,908 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Elgringo87
January 24, 2018, 1:32pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +66
some Interesting posts on social media tonight ( I'm not naive enuff to think any are true ) but lots of people on more than one group seem to think deals have been done for Dembele and jones no actual proof just thru a friend of a friend etc then some of the comments are ridiculous ,, e.g., he's out of form and sxxt let him fxxxing go , rubbish compared to what we have had before etc etc , for me if I was a player who had been approached by a higher team and were at a cross roads as to stay or go things like this surely could sway you into a decision or even let it affect your attitude , I know if I had been getting grief at work and comments on my performance I'd think testicles to this I'm going to start looking elsewere,, as the way social media works now only a fool would think the players don't see these comments and they can have a detrimental effect for sure one thing for certain is tho while we are a brill supported club especially away from home we are without a doubt the hardest to please
Logged Offline
Private Message
arryarryarry
January 24, 2018, 4:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,059
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Elgringo87
some Interesting posts on social media tonight ( I'm not naive enuff to think any are true ) but lots of people on more than one group seem to think deals have been done for Dembele and jones no actual proof just thru a friend of a friend etc then some of the comments are ridiculous ,, e.g., he's out of form and sxxt let him fxxxing go , rubbish compared to what we have had before etc etc , for me if I was a player who had been approached by a higher team and were at a cross roads as to stay or go things like this surely could sway you into a decision or even let it affect your attitude , I know if I had been getting grief at work and comments on my performance I'd think testicles to this I'm going to start looking elsewere,, as the way social media works now only a fool would think the players don't see these comments and they can have a detrimental effect for sure one thing for certain is tho while we are a brill supported club especially away from home we are without a doubt the hardest to please

Cobblers, I was at Colchester and there was lots of booing from the home fans and they are higher in the table than us.

FFS get a grip and have a look at other clubs forums, we are no frigging different.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
arryarryarry
January 24, 2018, 4:46pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,059
Gold Stars: 116
"Anyone with sense will not pay £20 to watch that rubbish, regardless of all the bull sh*t being given. We have been very poor of late, and we have got even worse with the unpopular one up front tactic. We have made a big mistake signing these two from Palace and Liverpool. Neither are much good and i would question whether they are any better than what we currently have..We have a week of the transfer window to redeem ourselves or spend another season in this awful league..."

This today from a supporter of a team in second place.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
Mrs Doyle
January 24, 2018, 6:23pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Our fans are hardest to please???

Do me a favour look at any team underperforming we are pussycats compared to Newcastle, Leeds etc.

Even teams like Blackpool.Coventry and Hull amongst others have organized Boycotts against their owners and clubs we have suffered for years think you need to look at other clubs attitudes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
RoboCod
January 24, 2018, 7:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Notts County fans giving their team grief, 2nd in the table

Notts boss Kevin Nolan..
"I am proud of these lads. I don't have to defend myself. This is the first time all season we have lost two on the bounce and people are starting to criticise me. I find it astounding."

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
Stadium
January 24, 2018, 8:52pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,929
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Elgringo87

Ever considered paragraphs??

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Facebook

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.