Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Where's the 15 points coming from then?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 281 Guests

Where's the 15 points coming from then?

This thread currently has 11,562 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
February 4, 2018, 12:27pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Grimbiggs
Doesn't look good does it, when we were told in the summer that we'd got a competitive squad ready for that promotion push.

I believed it as well
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 76
Marinerz93
February 4, 2018, 1:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

I believed it as well

I also believed them when they said they would get rid of poor players and bring in good ones during the January transfer window.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 76
Grimbiggs
February 10, 2018, 5:22pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / -4
Approval: +685
Probably will need 10-12 points now, where are they coming from?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 76
Grimbiggs
February 25, 2018, 3:04pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / -4
Approval: +685
A month later, whilst I thought we would have got 6 points more by now (only achieved 1!), we probably need another 9/10 points to definately stay up, what does everyone else think?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 76
ginnywings
February 25, 2018, 3:26pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,112
Gold Stars: 548
We are not even averaging 0.3 points per game over what is almost a third of the season. First started to have concerns after the Morecambe defeat, and we have not improved one iota since. Yesterday was terrible for us, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. Funny thing is that i thought the bottom teams had harder games than usual and i expected them to mostly carry on losing. Some of the results of the teams below us showed they have the capability to not only score goals and win games, but do it against sides they should have struggled against. I can't see us doing that and relegation is looming large. We need a weekend opposite to yesterday, where we win and they mostly lose, but i can't see it at the moment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 76
February 25, 2018, 3:38pm
Guest User
Best hope is that JF splashes the cash to find  some unattached goalscoring mercenary from somewhere....which is pretty slim I'd say!

We need a goalscorer more than a new manager. What can a new guy do with a team without a goalscorer?

It's a weird and sad day when you're wishing for another Conlon.  

And we let Amond walk away......
Reply: 55 - 76
dapperz fun pub
February 25, 2018, 3:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82

And we let Amond walk away......[/quote]

That sickens me to the pit of my stomach how the fuk did we let that happen.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 76
Impish2
February 25, 2018, 3:51pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +55
If we play like yesterday and continue to be as poor as we have for quite a while you will get at least a point at SB.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 76
Swansea_Mariner
February 25, 2018, 4:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,443
Gold Stars: 63
Can we bring in someone from abroad or non league outside the window? I know we can loan players to club's outside the league does it work the other way also I.e we could loan players from non league?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 76
February 25, 2018, 4:20pm
Guest User
Quoted from Swansea_Mariner
Can we bring in someone from abroad or non league outside the window? I know we can loan players to club's outside the league does it work the other way also I.e we could loan players from non league?

I believe we can only sign and play a player who was unattached at the end of the last transfer window. Victor Anichebe is available, as is Nile Ranger who is a massive bell end but better than what we have, Carlton Cole, Will Hoskins, Matt Fryatt.
Reply: 59 - 76
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Where's the 15 points coming from then?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.