Reply: 10 - 28
moosey_club
January 21, 2018, 12:55am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
Second interview in a row where he has gone for a bit of deflection attacking the officials.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 28
The Grim Reaper
January 21, 2018, 9:39am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 28
Caesar
January 21, 2018, 11:24am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,799
Just listened to this and he is either deluded or lying in my opinion.  We played pretty well and deserved a lead certainly, but for him to say we should of been 3-0 up at half time? I don't think we had too many chances, a couple yes but if we had been 3-0 up it would of been very flattering to us.  

The stonewall penalty he mentions is equally laughable, if its the same one I am thinking of there was a half hearted hope but I thought it would of been ridiculously soft in a premiershite game.  

Over hyping a decent performance to make it sound like a great one and telling fans the referee cost us the game is just wrong.  Doing that you lose trust Russell, you lose trust!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 28
Tommy
January 21, 2018, 12:28pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from Caesar
Just listened to this and he is either deluded or lying in my opinion.  We played pretty well and deserved a lead certainly, but for him to say we should of been 3-0 up at half time? I don't think we had too many chances, a couple yes but if we had been 3-0 up it would of been very flattering to us.  

The stonewall penalty he mentions is equally laughable, if its the same one I am thinking of there was a half hearted hope but I thought it would of been ridiculously soft in a premiershite game.  

Over hyping a decent performance to make it sound like a great one and telling fans the referee cost us the game is just wrong.  Doing that you lose trust Russell, you lose trust!

Wasn't at the game but just seen the highlights on YouTube and as well as our goal in the 1st half, we also hit the bar and had Summerfield's header scrambled off the line by the keeper.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 28
friskneymariner
January 21, 2018, 3:12pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Don't see how Slade could lose anything he has never had,,he is a charlatan as I said from the outset and who was so naive as to be taken in by him?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 28
Posh Harry
January 21, 2018, 3:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,358
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from Caesar

Has he got any trust to lose?? 😊

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 28
The Grim Reaper
January 21, 2018, 4:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1
Slade Ball. Just watched the whole game back and i cannot see Slade ball at all. 20 passes in one move.

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 28
arryarryarry
January 21, 2018, 10:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 116
Watching and listening to that I think the guy has lost it a bit. His ranting about the ref came over to me as "you could have cost me my job you tw@t".
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 28
oochiad
January 21, 2018, 11:01pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,716
Gold Stars: 27
Hasn’t been Sladeball as people like to call it for weeks and weeks.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Slade interview

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.