This thread currently has 5,649 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Bentley
January 18, 2018, 9:33pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: -997
Our attendance at home is currently around the 3k mark. Over the last 3 or 4 years we have always travelled well. If we was challenging for the playoffs and a Mr slade wasn't in charge id like to think we would take 800-1000 mark. I think 280 on Saturday other people thoughts plz
Logged Offline
Private Message
denni266
January 18, 2018, 9:50pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +634
Gold Stars: 128
Probably more like 200, after the last few weeks
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 38
sydney
January 18, 2018, 9:57pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +994
Gold Stars: 2
200 ish fraid
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 38
IlkleyMariner
January 18, 2018, 10:07pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +2,870
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from Bentley
Our attendance at home is currently around the 3k mark. Over the last 3 or 4 years we have always travelled well. If we was challenging for the playoffs and a Mr slade wasn't in charge id like to think we would take 800-1000 mark. I think 280 on Saturday other people thoughts plz

Don't know how many going but I cancelled my hotel two weeks ago as I have lost faith in the club. Sorry but suspect I am not alone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 38
horsforthmariner
January 18, 2018, 10:12pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,575
Gold Stars: 8
Itll probably be a bit higher as the London exiles who haven't seen the complete misery of recent weeks will still turn out. Hopefully we'll produce a Swindon at home or Accrington Away type performance for them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 38
Bentley
January 18, 2018, 10:13pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: -997
How sad this is. Not that long ago when Grimsby played away. The club at home would be arranging extra stewards police etc for the massive expected away following. Very very soon it will be one man and his dog.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 38
Sussexmariner
January 18, 2018, 10:22pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from horsforthmariner
Itll probably be a bit higher as the London exiles who haven't seen the complete misery of recent weeks will still turn out. Hopefully we'll produce a Swindon at home or Accrington Away type performance for them.

I am a “London/southeast  exile” and I can tell you I know a lot of other exiles will not be attending the Colchester game due to our total lack of faith in Slade and the  complete inability to produce a winning football team that entertains. Not prepared to waste my money on him

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 38
louth_in_the_south
January 18, 2018, 11:01pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +5,549
Gold Stars: 94
Not going . Guts me to say it but can’t be ars.ed with slade and fenty bull.excrement .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 38
mariner91
January 18, 2018, 11:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,246
Gold Stars: 253
I had planned to go to this earlier in the season but given my lack of funds and the knowledge that if we concede early then the game is over, I just can't risk wasting that money and an afternoon. Sad really that it's come to this. Even when we've been bad before, you always at least had the hope of a good performance or game. We don't even have that now.

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 38
January 18, 2018, 11:11pm
Guest User
Quoted from mariner91
I had planned to go to this earlier in the [url=http://www.scorebat.com]season[/url] but given my lack of funds and the knowledge that if we concede early then the game is over, I just can't risk wasting that money and an afternoon. Sad really that it's come to this. Even when we've been bad before, you always at least have the hope of a good performance or game. We don't even have that now.

These are like my thoughts  
Reply: 9 - 38
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Away support at Colchester on Saturday

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.