Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Listen! It's obvious, for sure!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 214 Guests

Listen! It's obvious, for sure!

This thread currently has 1,725 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Numanoid
January 14, 2018, 4:54pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +152
Gold Stars: 14
Listen, it's obvious, for sure isn't it?all this negative vibe doesn't do us any favours at all does it ?all it does is help the opposition. If slade doesn't get the sack then so be it WE need to support the team so we don't get relegated  (hopefully fingers crossed)I feel none of the team want a  relegation on their CV do they? Come on folks before it's too late let's support our TEAM not Fenty not slade but Grimsby Town F.C. U.T.M.
Logged Offline
Private Message
ginnywings
January 14, 2018, 5:15pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
I do support the team and did so yesterday.

Don't really know what the fans can do to help. They only react to what they see on the pitch and when that is defeat after defeat and no goals.......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
GrimRob
January 14, 2018, 5:19pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,397
Gold Stars: 113
Back them in the stadia by all means, but what else is a forum for but to discuss the shortcomings of the team? And the people who are employed to organise the team? And the people whose job it is to select the organisers?

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 9
jonnyboy82
January 14, 2018, 5:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Sorry but ain't going until egg head has gone.

Call me what you want I don't care but this club ain't getting a penny off me until egg head is sacked.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
MuddyWaters
January 14, 2018, 5:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Sorry, our season tickets are more of a burden than a pleasure at present. I dread going, there's a deathly, toxic feel which has not been caused by the fans, probably not by the players but by the manager and the people who set the budget. The fans forum told me all I need to know about the future of GTFC and the people running it.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 9
davmariner
January 14, 2018, 5:49pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,910
Gold Stars: 78
The only way fans can affect change is by not turning up. Attendances will drop as will income. Fenty will have no choice but to act.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
OneLove
January 14, 2018, 6:43pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
nah not for me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
Marinerz93
January 14, 2018, 7:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Numanoid
Listen, it's obvious, for sure isn't it?all this negative vibe doesn't do us any favours at all does it ?all it does is help the opposition. If slade doesn't get the sack then so be it WE need to support the team so we don't get relegated  (hopefully fingers crossed)I feel none of the team want a  relegation on their CV do they? Come on folks before it's too late let's support our TEAM not Fenty not slade but Grimsby Town F.C. U.T.M.

Every Town fan wants us to do well and compete but we can't influence the style of play or determination of the players to win. The new loanee Vernum showed more effort and determination in the first 10 minutes than some of the players have shown over the last 4 games.

People have had enough of lackluster performances were the players don't seem that bothered and the away support has numbered less than 100. Fenty and Slade have dictated the style of play and players performances, so they both should be forced out of the club, as it stands we are only going in one direction and happy clapping isn't going to make things better.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
HertsGTFC
January 14, 2018, 7:28pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,875
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from ginnywings
I do support the team and did so yesterday.

Don't really know what the fans can do to help. They only react to what they see on the pitch and when that is defeat after defeat and no goals.......

Not booing the players back on for the 2nd half like some did versus Morecombe might be a start.

Though I do 100% agree with you

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
Bigdog
January 14, 2018, 8:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Short term pain, long term gain.. fingers crossed..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Listen! It's obvious, for sure!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.