1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
dicko995
January 13, 2018, 6:27pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -259
Gold Stars: 21
I don't really have to say anymore. When the team was mentioned before  kick off there were moans on her. I cannot for my life after seeing another deflated performance visualise we are even going to stay in this league. It was deflated, nobody was up for the course, we looked defeated before we kicked off. What is happening behind them closed doors?. We read rare updates on telegraph that is going to be a long process, and the Clown is building on thatk so why has he got an old defence and no attack method?. I thnk of the days of Bobby Cummings and Tees,y getting in there and exciting us. Its just deadwood right now; What will it take you Mr.Fenty to get rid of a manager who hasn't an affection for the Club. His words of a fortress has bit him on the behind, and looking at them when they run onto the pitch has me thinking they have no confidence. I beg u Mr.Fenty to think of us fans and send us a new deliverer, I was really ashamed and embarrassed watching a meagre attendance and seeing it dwindling as the game went on. Bring us progress, bring us hope , bring us the deliverer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Enough, out now Mr. Fenty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.