Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just go slade.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 341 Guests

Just go slade.

This thread currently has 3,374 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
January 13, 2018, 10:02pm
Guest User
Why wait for the next two defeats?? Colchester and Luton??

Let’s start the transition now and don’t let the Clown buy any more players!!!

One thing I cannot see now is any Pro Slade supporters! It would appear that we are unanimous once more!!

You’ve taken the ‘Mighty’ out of Mariners Russ!!!
Reply: 10 - 19
GrimRob
January 13, 2018, 10:35pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Sussexmariner
If Slade is still in charge for the Colchester game next Saturday, I will not be going

The players haven't turned up for weeks now

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 11 - 19
January 13, 2018, 11:29pm
Guest User
I knew our goal scoring record isn't great but when we have scored 8 goals since the 18th of October then it really does make me worried. 3 of them were against Swindon, 2 against Barnet. Then one against Forest Green, Mansfield and today.
Reply: 12 - 19
Madeleymariner
January 14, 2018, 12:02am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,050
Gold Stars: 49
At last 5 months on I am allowed to say Slade Out without getting 20 red x s, even though the football and results are no different to then. Where are all the "give him a chance", "team needs to gel", "Hooper and Kelly will be good signings, fans always slate their players when they leave" Slade lovers now. I really do wish I had been wrong but we were warned.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 19
chipsandgravy
January 14, 2018, 12:05am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +3,597
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Madeleymariner
At last 5 months on I am allowed to say Slade Out without getting 20 red x s, even though the football and results are no different to then. Where are all the "give him a chance", "team needs to gel", "Hooper and Kelly will be good signings, fans always slate their players when they leave" Slade lovers now. I really do wish I had been wrong but we were warned.

Have a Horlicks clever boy!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 19
KingstonMariner
January 14, 2018, 4:27am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from GYinScuntland
I hope he stays.
It'll be ace next season, not having to queue for 20 minutes to have a urine in the upper bogs.

See Fenty was taking notice of fans at the forum. He’s cleverly arranged for there to be less pressure on facilities at BP and thus improved the match day experience.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 19
denni266
January 14, 2018, 6:50am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +696
Gold Stars: 132
Quoted from KingstonMariner

See Fenty was taking notice of fans at the forum. He’s cleverly arranged for there to be less pressure on facilities at BP and thus improved the match day experience.

He has done more than that,, hardly any que in the ticket office , lots of parking spaces close to the ground , less rubbish in the street near maccies.. thats prob cos most rubbish is on the pitch ,, well done mr fenty
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 19
golfer
January 14, 2018, 7:57am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
Next home match I'll be taking my" Scrabble "--anybody in Upper Findus fancy playing me in second half ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 19
Davec
January 14, 2018, 8:22am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
We could easily find ourselves sucked into a relegation battle, we haven't won in 7 and we've got some really tough games around the corner so this can easily stretch to 11 or 12 games without a win and like 6 defeats in a row, if we continue conceding goals how we have been doing we will be on course to concede 62/63 goals, remember Bristol Rovers went down to the conference when they conceded like 50! And continue scoring how we have been and we won't get 46 goals. I know we look relatively safe now but lose against Colchester on Saturday and Luton the following week and then if Yeovil beat us we could find ourselves only a matter of 3 or 4 points above the drop zone. You may so I am over thinking and being melodramatic but can anybody really see where the next win is coming from and we only scored yesterday by a lucky scuffed shot by Vernam and it was bundled in the net, if we are sucked into a relegation battle, where's the goals coming from to keep us up?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 19
dapperz fun pub
January 14, 2018, 8:34am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
We are very poor but I think theirs 2 teams even worse than us hopefully
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 19
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just go slade.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.