ABUSE REMOVED

Pathetic post-how old are you?

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 18
January 11, 2018, 9:23pm
Guest User
There are always two sides to every argument and long may that be the case otherwise there’s never a balance.  God forbid if we enter into a scenario where only one persons opinion mattered, that really would be counter productive...
Reply: 11 - 18
dapperz fun pub
January 11, 2018, 9:32pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,926
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from 139914
There are always two sides to every argument and long may that be the case otherwise there’s never a balance.  God forbid if we enter into a scenario where only one persons opinion mattered, that really would be counter productive...

The last thing we want is a dictatorship
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 18
January 11, 2018, 9:40pm
Guest User
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

The last thing we want is a dictatorship

Yes quite, by the way, what’s a tatorship?
Reply: 13 - 18
January 11, 2018, 10:05pm
Guest User
Seriously, look at the title of the thread and then read the OP’s post again.  Could it be that most of you have gone off the deep end and perhaps missed an attempt at humour?
Reply: 14 - 18
Mariner_09
January 11, 2018, 10:05pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
I agree with a lot of what Ascend says, making the case for JF as he has put his money where his mouth is and I would never question his integrity or suggest he feels there is huge personal financial gain in the new stadium, just simply we get there, can afford to pay off his loans and all is well. He shouldn’t be vilified. He’s made some terrible decisions admittedly, appointments of Law, Bignot, Newell, Woods and now Slade are very questionable to put it kindly.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 18
Cambs Mariner
January 11, 2018, 10:06pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Quoted from 139914

Yes quite, by the way, what’s a tatorship?

It was the original Ark Royal. It was Sir Walter Raleighs ship that brought the first potato back to England.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 18
January 11, 2018, 10:14pm
Guest User
Very good.  You wouldn’t happen to be in St Ives would you?  Only my boats in Jones’ boatyard and I’m stuck in Birmingham all week, could do with a quick check to make sure it settled back in the water properly after the flooding.  Oh and make sure the pipe from the de-humidifier is still going into the sink.  There’s a good chap 👌
Reply: 17 - 18
Cambs Mariner
January 11, 2018, 10:22pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Quoted from 139914
Very good.  You wouldn’t happen to be in St Ives would you?  Only my boats in Jones’ boatyard and I’m stuck in Birmingham all week, could do with a quick check to make sure it settled back in the water properly after the flooding.  Oh and make sure the pipe from the de-humidifier is still going into the sink.  There’s a good chap 👌

I live in a little village just outside St Ives. I passed by Jones Boatyard today. It doesn't look good. There was an old eccentric guy, going by the name of Noah leading loads of animals aboard his boat. I thought whatever floats your boat.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 18
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The shameless attempts to win POTW thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.