ivanosandwich
January 10, 2018, 3:27pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,467
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from Maringer
Let's face it, regardless of what we think, it's unlikely that Clements will play too often or even at all!

On the contrary, he may be imagining the Blundell Park revolving door spinning off its hinges in the next week or two and thinking there may be only 11 left by Feb so he's guaranteed a game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
Garth
January 10, 2018, 3:52pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Quoted from Maringer
Let's face it, regardless of what we think, it's unlikely that Clements will play too often or even at all!

He will be used to it though having spent time as a loan player warming the bench

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
pen penfras
January 10, 2018, 5:43pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -137
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from Maringer
He's probably on a good wedge here so why should he leave?

Hmmm. If he's fit and able, perhaps worth trying to play with a couple of defensive midfielders again - Clements and Summerfield might be able to play as that partnership? 4-2-3-1.

One thing is for sure, 4-4-2 certainly isn't working at present.

We started this season playing 4-2-3-1 and there was uproar on here that we weren't playing 4-4-2  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
Madeleymariner
January 10, 2018, 6:15pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from pen penfras

We started this season playing 4-2-3-1 and there was uproar on here that we weren't playing 4-4-2  

Yes but it was really 4-5-1 when we had possesion and out of possession it was more 7-3-0
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
January 10, 2018, 8:32pm
Guest User
                                                                          Killip/Kean
                                                           Mills        Clark     Collins
                                        Jaiyesimi       Summerfield  Rose Clements    Davies
                                                                 Dembele
                                                                                Jones/Matt

I am recovering from Influenza, nasty stuff, so not myself. Don't laugh too much, but maybe!!
Reply: 24 - 28
RoboCod
January 10, 2018, 8:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from 140067
                                                                          Killip/Kean
                                                                 Dembele
                                                                                Jones/Matt

I am recovering from Influenza, nasty stuff, so not myself. Don't laugh too much, but maybe!!

Two keepers??

Like it

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
louth_in_the_south
January 10, 2018, 8:37pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +5,552
Gold Stars: 94
Maybe he’ll be counted as a new signing.

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 28
sonofmadeleymariner
January 10, 2018, 9:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,399
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from RoboCod

Two keepers??

Like it

We still wouldn't win  

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
arryarryarry
January 10, 2018, 11:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,944
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from 140067
                                                                          Killip/Kean
                                                                 Dembele
                                                                                Jones/Matt

I think the last time Davies played in a wide role he and we got thumped 5-0 by Crewe.
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Chris Clements

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.