Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Not being heard.......Don’t line his pockets!!!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 224 Guests

Not being heard.......Don’t line his pockets!!!

This thread currently has 9,350 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Squarkus
January 10, 2018, 7:24pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from moss_side_mariner

Squarkus? Is that you?

No
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 74
KingstonMariner
January 10, 2018, 11:08pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from 120790

Do we really need to keep reflecting on past failures? No we don't. All we need to do is look forward now.

You really do take the biscuit sunshine!

'Never mind the track record. Ignore all the patients who died after dinking it. Just buy this snake oil. It'll work wonders.'

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 74
Marinerz93
January 10, 2018, 11:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from KingstonMariner

You really do take the biscuit sunshine!

'Never mind the track record. Ignore all the patients who died after dinking it. Just buy this snake oil. It'll work wonders.'

He's part of the JF inner circle that's why he doesn't get it.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 74
Skrill
January 10, 2018, 11:19pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +6 / -6
Approval: +604
Quoted from 120790
Do we really need to keep reflecting on past failures? No we don't. All we need to do is look forward now.

I agree. Grimsby town from the top to the pitch have been inconsistently average, for the fans verging on dire, of course the only way is up..

[tweet]316134373063806976[/tweet]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 74
arryarryarry
January 10, 2018, 11:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,042
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from 120790

I think a few of us are looking forward and are not happy with what we see.

There has to be drastic changes to the team and tactics otherwise I fear getting too close to the dreaded drop.
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 74
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Not being heard.......Don’t line his pockets!!!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.