Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Not being heard.......Don’t line his pockets!!!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 138 Guests

Not being heard.......Don’t line his pockets!!!

This thread currently has 9,339 views. Print
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
January 8, 2018, 7:40pm
Guest User
Despite many people expecting some news today that RS would be released from his contract, it clearly wasn’t to be. For some reason, the Club have no appetite to listen to the fans.

Whilst I appreciate that it may be very expensive to release him from what is thought to bea hefty contract surely the demise in the gates by around 2000 is even more costly. Maybe JF hasn’t worked these figures out just yet.

I very much doubt there will be more than 2500 there on Saturday to watch this appalling brand of football so you have to ask yourself, which is more costly.

Maybe if all those that would normally part with their, hard earned, coin decided to not put it through the turnstiles and stand in the car park at the front of the Findus, JF would start to realise how much revenue his is missing out on with his decisions.

I genuinely love my team but the Club just aren’t listening. It’s Toxic!!
OneLove
January 8, 2018, 7:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
wooooah you cant put this on here you'll get called daft. I've already suggested this a bit ago but fell on deaf ears.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 74
fleabag1970
January 8, 2018, 7:55pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
If you protest you will be branded bullies . Society is now ruled by bullies who like to keep people quiet by using spin. If this was 1985 a protest would of happened by now . We live in different times  now

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 74
January 8, 2018, 8:11pm
Guest User
Not a protest, just a choice to simply remain outside the ground and sing if you like too. MMMMMAAAAARRRRRIIINEERRRRRRRRS from the car park would go down a treat!! Don’t think the players should shoulder all the blame. We have some good footballers that are finishing 90 minutes with their necks hurting more than their legs because of RS Tactics!!
Reply: 3 - 74
moosey_club
January 8, 2018, 8:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,195
Gold Stars: 224
Quoted from 1542
Despite many people expecting some news today that RS would be released from his contract, it clearly wasn’t to be. For some reason, the Club have no appetite to listen to the fans.

Whilst I appreciate that it may be very expensive to release him from what is thought to bea hefty contract surely the demise in the gates by around 2000 is even more costly. Maybe JF hasn’t worked these figures out just yet.

I very much doubt there will be more than 2500 there on Saturday to watch this appalling brand of football so you have to ask yourself, which is more costly.

Maybe if all those that would normally part with their, hard earned, coin decided to not put it through the turnstiles and stand in the car park at the front of the Findus, JF would start to realise how much revenue his is missing out on with his decisions.

I genuinely love my team but the Club just aren’t listening. It’s Toxic!!

So you will be in the car park for the duration of the game on Saturday then will you ? Fair play to you if you do.

I have paid for my ST so i will be inside watching, i will not boo , or call for Slade out , or sl@g the players off incessantly, i will attend in the hope that we turn the corner and get a win, in the hope i see some entertainment and in the hope i will enjoy the game.

If i didnt have a season ticket already i may not have gone but as i have then i am committed to going.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 74
OneLove
January 8, 2018, 8:14pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from moosey_club

So you will be in the car park for the duration of the game on Saturday then will you ? Fair play to you if you do.

I have paid for my STH so i will be inside watching, i will not boo , or call for Slade out , or sl@g the players off incessantly, i will attend in the hope that we turn the corner and get a win, in the hope i see some entertainment and in the hope i will enjoy the game.

If i didnt have a season ticket already i may not have gone but as i have then i am committed to going.

Wit woo
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 74
January 8, 2018, 8:19pm
Guest User
Quoted from moosey_club

I have paid for my ST so i will be inside watching, i will not boo , or call for Slade out , or sl@g the players off incessantly, i will attend in the hope that we turn the corner and get a win, in the hope i see some entertainment and in the hope i will enjoy the game.

You’re absolutely right, you’ve paid for something and you shouldn’t see your hard earned cash wasted, absolutely not!

I definitely don’t think shouting abuse at any of the players will work either, nor would I suggest that. But, some positivity outside the ground without paying may help get the message across.

Also the catering will be slightly better!! Maccy D’s!! 🍔 😉

Reply: 6 - 74
moosey_club
January 8, 2018, 8:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from 1542

You’re absolutely right, you’ve paid for something and you shouldn’t see your hard earned cash wasted, absolutely not!

I definitely don’t think shouting abuse at any of the players will work either, nor would I suggest that. But, some positivity outside the ground without paying may help get the message across.

Also the catering will be slightly better!! Maccy D’s!! 🍔 😉

i wouldnt say it was hard earned .. ...
it is clear there is growing discontent, people are choosing not to go, i am 99% certain that i wont be getting an ST next season...not particularly based on what is happening on the pitch as i would probably go regardless but based on the PR and marketing of ST's and the already promised increase for next season in ST prices.
I really dont like sitting in a crowd who boo players on and off the pitch, boo subs, call for the managers head etc as it isnt helpful in the slightest, players are already hiding and that kind of atmosphere will not help.  
Any angst should be aimed at the board IMO...they are responsible for all the appointments, budget, investment, treatment of the supporters not the players, who while may not be the greatest are still just doing their job as we all do.
Plenty more ground to cover this season and i just hope that we dont reach a stage where supporters are turning on themselves, we all have a right to our opinion and of course....everyone believes their opinion is right.

2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 74
Madeleymariner
January 8, 2018, 9:31pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,047
Gold Stars: 49
Quick everybody we need to bully Moosey into not going into ground on Saturday  Booo Moosey Boooo    
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 74
moosey_club
January 8, 2018, 9:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Quick everybody we need to bully Moosey into not going into ground on Saturday  Booo Moosey Boooo    

i am an inner child....reverse psychology works better

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 74
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Not being heard.......Don’t line his pockets!!!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.