Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Utterly miserable.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 218 Guests

Utterly miserable.

This thread currently has 3,447 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
January 7, 2018, 6:36am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
I'm up early because i am full of cold and can't stop coughing and sneezing. Thought i would tune into the cricket to see how the other sporting love of my life are doing and typically, they are not just losing, they are getting totally annihilated. Add in the lifelong failure of the England football team and i don't know why i bother with sport anymore. It's just endless misery and frustration.

Good morning all BTW.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
dapperz fun pub
January 7, 2018, 6:47am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
these players out in oz look like their holiday .. as for Slade I think Fenty will read the fishy all day to day and then realise the product isn’t devalued it’s fooked and hoofball man and his dreary companion will be gone Monday. Then the outstanding candidate Neil woods gets the job , the reason I say this our club never seem to learn from past mistakes we repeat them
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 19
chaos33
January 7, 2018, 6:48am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,862
Gold Stars: 353
Morning mate. Get a lovely brew down you.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 19
H19P1
January 7, 2018, 6:57am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +710
Currently drinking a coffee out of a black Le Creuset mug with a white interior thinking of what Monday will bring and trying to come up with a plan to fix Fentys mess.

Hope the man himself is doing something similar 😐
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 19
ginnywings
January 7, 2018, 7:01am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from chaos33
Morning mate. Get a lovely brew down you.

On my second one now. Shouldn't have gone to the game yesterday, it was effing freezing in the Upper and i was shivering for most of the match. I never learn.

My brother gave up on dry January after watching yesterday's 'efforts' and said he needed to go for a pint.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 19
Bigdog
January 7, 2018, 7:42am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from ginnywings
I'm up early because i am full of cold and can't stop coughing and sneezing. Thought i would tune into the cricket to see how the other sporting love of my life are doing and typically, they are not just losing, they are getting totally annihilated. Add in the lifelong failure of the England football team and i don't know why i bother with sport anymore. It's just endless misery and frustration.

Good morning all BTW.  

Is Slade still at the club?

All so bloody predictable wasn't it Ginny. When they announced that squad for the Ashes without say Plunkett, Rashid, Hales etc, on that day, you sort of just knew it was going to end like this. Hopefully it's the last we see of Bayliss, but then again, I don't trust Strauss to pick the right replacement.. Different team same thought process eh?

So that's GTFC and England cricket fooked then. Looks like it has to be Gareth Southgate who takes up the mantle of our biggest hope for success.. That should cheer you up a bit..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 19
MuddyWaters
January 7, 2018, 8:09am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Could get worse if Shrewsbury's crew of ex-Mariners beat West Ham later.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 19
Garth
January 7, 2018, 8:30am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Went early yesterday, drunk off with it all.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 19
WOZOFGRIMSBY
January 7, 2018, 8:58am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178
Anyone win the lottery last night??

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 19
Bigdog
January 7, 2018, 9:02am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Was a bit of a crazy night on here last night. Just been looking through a few threads this morning and I can honestly say that pretty much 99% of the posts weren't an overreaction. Let's hope the powers that be take everything on board and take a good look at themselves, fully appreciate the mess we are in and realise radical action needs to be taken. I know following a football team can be tough at times but the past decade and a half has been tantamount to sustained torture. It was sad to read some of the posts again, real heartfelt pain in every word from fans that truly care but are at the end of their tether, not just with Slade, with everything. Let's hope we've reached a tipping point where it's the beginning of the end of an era. I'm hopeful, but not too confident that it will be the case. Fingers crossed..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 19
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Utterly miserable.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.