Reply: 10 - 46
ginnywings
January 6, 2018, 9:44pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,108
Gold Stars: 548
A behaviourist would have a field day watching that. Along with the interminably boring interview that Wilko gave, i have absolutely no faith in either of them.

It has been said that JF and Slade are mates. Well i learned from bitter experience not to employ your mates. I had to get rid when he turned out to be not fit for the job and it wasn't pretty. People warned me but i didn't listen.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 46
moosey_club
January 6, 2018, 9:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Yeah, this is the route I would take again, someone who's doing great in the National League, hate him as much as you want for that horror tackle all those years ago, but Dave Challinor has had numerous promotions with AFC Fylde and they are near the top of the National League and he will know the best players out of the non-leagues.

Arent Fylde backed by a mega bucks chairman who is chucking major funds at them......and no way Jose would i accept Challinor here.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 46
GrimRob
January 6, 2018, 9:45pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Seems kinda obvious now it wasn't a 6-month rolling contract like his predecessors, because Fenty would not give any details this time around compared to when Scott/Hurst / Hurst / Bignot was given their contracts.

I'd go down the Conference table and look at anyone under 40 who is doing well for the size of the club they are at. There can't be that many, then start from there!

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 46
Badger57
January 6, 2018, 9:45pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,896
Gold Stars: 30
I only wish someone had told him it was "PowerPoint" and not , "PowerPunt" Oh, and it was out of date by 2000 anyway!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 46
Croxton
January 6, 2018, 10:02pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,014
Gold Stars: 33
Like I said above, all interviews are pointless Wilko being especially dire. Points are all that matters.
STH rang in to RH as he drove 100 miles back to Derbyshire. Told it as it is, expressing his sadness at how the club treats loyal fans. Time for some proper journalism. No tweets. Just tell us what you think and what you know.
Fed up of feeling that some close to the club know what is behind this spiral of death but scared to tell us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 46
Marinerz93
January 6, 2018, 10:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ginnywings
A behaviourist would have a field day watching that. Along with the interminably boring interview that Wilko gave, i have absolutely no faith in either of them.

It has been said that JF and Slade are mates. Well i learned from bitter experience not to employ your mates. I had to get rid when he turned out to be not fit for the job and it wasn't pretty. People warned me but i didn't listen.

Yes but you weren't know that about your mate, he hadn't worked for you before so you took him on due to good intentions, not your fault it didn't work out, it's his!

In Fenty's case he is to blame regarding Sladeball.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 46
mariner91
January 6, 2018, 10:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,625
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from GrimRob

I'd go down the Conference table and look at anyone under 40 who is doing well for the size of the club they are at. There can't be that many, then start from there!

Luke Garrard has got part-time Boreham Wood, who average 711 at home, to just outside the play offs in the NL. They're equal on points with Tranmere and have a plus 10 goal difference. Doing significantly better in the NL than Bignot was at Solihull, at a smaller club and in less time as well.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 46
KingstonMariner
January 6, 2018, 10:52pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Uncomfortable viewing. Could only stand half of it. Clearly a man who knows he's out of his depth.

Apart from his apparent failings, I wonder how much of this is down to the players?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 46
KingstonMariner
January 6, 2018, 10:52pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Seems kinda obvious now it wasn't a 6-month rolling contract like his predecessors, because Fenty would not give any details this time around compared to when Scott/Hurst / Hurst / Bignot was given their contracts.

Yep. I think Pete is owed a few apologies.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 46
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › RS Post Match Interview

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.