Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Please don't take this personally but..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 242 Guests

Please don't take this personally but..

This thread currently has 1,721 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
January 6, 2018, 5:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Just go - both of you.
Private Message
heppy88
January 6, 2018, 5:50pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Gold Stars: 40
The rots at the top. Plain and simple. The last few performances are a reflection of everything that is wrong with our club. We need a complete and utter clear out at board level. What that bunch of girl privates is doing to our club is criminal.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
Skrill
January 6, 2018, 6:00pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +6 / -6
Approval: +604
Slade has to go, poor recruitment (except Dembele, DJ) and poor managerial technique. Opposition teams seem to fight for their manger, and believe in their setup.

As for the board of fallacy, if we sack the board what happens after? We'd run the risk of...losing the club altogether.. good god..

[tweet]316134373063806976[/tweet]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
MuddyWaters
January 6, 2018, 6:50pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Skrill
Slade has to go, poor recruitment (except Dembele, DJ) and poor managerial technique. Opposition teams seem to fight for their manger, and believe in their setup.

As for the board of fallacy, if we sack the board what happens after? We'd run the risk of...losing the club altogether.. good god..

I never ever thought I would type this but if we have to go down again to get rid of this rotten regime then so be it. The way I feel tonight, I would be more likely to buy a season ticket if we are non-league and non-Fenty/Slade than if the current regime remain.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
davmariner
January 6, 2018, 6:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,910
Gold Stars: 78
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I never ever thought I would type this but if we have to go down again to get rid of this rotten regime then so be it. The way I feel tonight, I would be more likely to buy a season ticket if we are non-league and non-Fenty/Slade than if the current regime remain.

I been thinking this for a while now.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
fleabag1970
January 6, 2018, 6:53pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
Gtfc will be better off with out fenty and co . I would support them again if we were in the dog and duck league so long as we had ambition and direction

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
Cayman_mariner
January 6, 2018, 7:09pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +10 / 0
Approval: +483
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Skrill

Not just Slade for the poor recruitment though Skrill, but Wilko as well.  

Just count the number of players we have brought in that have worked under Wilko before and are not performing - some of these must have come under his recommendation so he must bear some of that responsibility.  

Out of 30 players on our books there's only about 13 at a push that are adequate for League Two!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Please don't take this personally but..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.