Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I’m just saying..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 409 Guests

I’m just saying..

This thread currently has 2,775 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Freemoash88
January 5, 2018, 2:20pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
I’m just saying it some of you maybe thinking it. I wonder if we’ll have another episode like the last time we got a keeper on loan. I’m not slagging James off I value him as a gk but I hope he doesn’t see his bottom again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
ginnywings
January 5, 2018, 2:26pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
He's injured, so what does he expect? If the new lad performs, then he will have a job shifting him, that's football and you need to keep moving forward. Maybe he will win back his place and a new contract, maybe he won't.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
Mikoo
January 5, 2018, 2:27pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: +466
What is this supposed to mean?

Deano earned his place in the team and turned out to be a superior keeper to Macca?
What are we supposed to do, not play a better player?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
Garth
January 5, 2018, 2:28pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
Why would he want to do that, he`s injured it happens,  Warrow`s past it now and Killip is still learning
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
Freemoash88
January 5, 2018, 2:30pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
I’m saying slades done nothing wrong I’m
Just saying the performance we had last time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 15
Abdul19
January 5, 2018, 2:31pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
I think 'Warrow' is possibly the shittest GTFC nickname since 'Clayey'!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
ginnywings
January 5, 2018, 2:38pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
Quoted from Mikoo
What is this supposed to mean?

Deano earned his place in the team and turned out to be a superior keeper to Macca?
What are we supposed to do, not play a better player?

Macca didn't see it that way though. He asked for a transfer, which is what the OP is referring to. It was ill advised at the time and made him look a bit of a prat, so i don't think it will happen again.

I like Macca a lot- he has improved this season and is a good servant, but i think we can do better and as in any team, you need to keep improving every position to climb the league. Either the player does the improvement himself, or the manager brings in an improvement. Not sure Macca is going to get much better personally. He's good but he aint Mildenhall or Coyne.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 15
rancido
January 5, 2018, 2:42pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,448
Gold Stars: 91
Quoted from ginnywings

Macca didn't see it that way though. He asked for a transfer, which is what the OP is referring to. It was ill advised at the time and made him look a bit of a prat, so i don't think it will happen again.

I like Macca a lot- he has improved this season and is a good servant, but i think we can do better and as in any team, you need to keep improving every position to climb the league. Either the player does the improvement himself, or the manager brings in an improvement. Not sure Macca is going to get much better personally. He's good but he aint Mildenhall or Coyne.

Macca is ok but if we want to progress out of this league then we need better, especially a keeper that is more commanding in the air.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
mimma
January 5, 2018, 3:33pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,545
Gold Stars: 78
I agree with you Rancido Maccas alright but the difference Henderson made to the whole of the defence was noticeable.  He cammanded the area which gave the rest confidence in him. Something Macca has failed to do.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
headingly_mariner
January 5, 2018, 3:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,266
Gold Stars: 113
Is he still the keeper who has made the most saves in our league this season?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I’m just saying..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.