Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Apparently..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 210 Guests

Apparently..

This thread currently has 8,361 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
lukeo
January 2, 2018, 12:55am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 148
I've been told this evening Slade 'has until saturday'

Not sure what they mean exactly but I'm assuming if we don't beat Morecambe he's gone apparently.. My argument to that is what happens if we scrape a 1-0 win and then lose the next couple?
Logged Offline
Private Message
arryarryarry
January 2, 2018, 1:24am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Similar to what I was told before the Swindon game.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 42
dapperz fun pub
January 2, 2018, 8:02am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
I can’t see Fenty changing it during the season
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 42
Garth
January 2, 2018, 9:20am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
At the moment Fenty must be stalking around fuming with flared nostrils at the quality of Slades signings, so i would not be surprised if he sacked him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 42
barrattstandman
January 2, 2018, 10:57am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +477
Gold Stars: 17
Four managers in little more than 12 months doesn’t suggest stability. Most teams that get through that many end up getting relegated. At least if we keep Russ that won’t happen
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 42
sam gy
January 2, 2018, 11:07am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +18 / -3
Approval: +5,477
Gold Stars: 55
I don't think Fenty will sack Slade – he knows he’s given him a mid table budget at best to work with, and that’s where we’re at.

Sacking a manager is expensive and disruptive. He’ll get until the end of the season at least I think.

[img]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/12039761_10156639571185103_2884197968019429473_n.jpg?oh=184cac2706832a1b1dd4d6a0420a6f87&oe=574C5F4F[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 42
chicaneuk
January 2, 2018, 11:14am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,486
Gold Stars: 5
I think at this point it would be foolish to sack Slade. He's not delivering the results we want obviously, but as has been mentioned above, the complete lack of stability and the constant churn of the squad is really not helping us.. to change managers again would, I think, be a big mistake.

I think we need to see out the season with Slade at the very least and then see where we stand.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 42
pontoonlew
January 2, 2018, 11:15am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +8,998
Gold Stars: 174
I'd prefer to see Slade stay, not because I like him but for the stability of the club.

Right now we are in no relegation trouble at all, Slade wouldn't take us down. However, if we do sack him and Fenty picking his replacement (considering at how flipping useless he is at making any decision for the club) I'd not feel so sure and that's not a risk I'd like us to take right now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 42
lew chaterleys lover
January 2, 2018, 11:17am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,716
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from lukeo

Not sure what they mean exactly but I'm assuming if we don't beat Morecambe he's gone apparently.. My argument to that is what happens if we scrape a 1-0 win and then lose the next couple?

I find that difficult to believe.

It would be better to give Slade some real money to improve the squad with an eye to next season.

2 or 3 quality players would make all the difference, and if Fenty cannot or will not fund those signings then he deserves all he gets.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 42
ginnywings
January 2, 2018, 11:28am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,115
Gold Stars: 548
I can't believe the board would be considering this scenario. "Right chaps, if we don't beat Morecambe, Slade is toast. And while i'm at it, can one of you spread this info to some random fans?"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 42
chaos33
January 2, 2018, 11:44am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Exactly

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 42
topuphere666
January 2, 2018, 11:53am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
In true Grimsby fashion, Slade will get money to spend in January, getting a few new faces in. Results won’t pick up but JF will wait until 31st to sack him leaving the new chap no time to make his own signings.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 42
ivanosandwich
January 2, 2018, 12:08pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,470
Gold Stars: 17
Quoted from lukeo

Don't worry, there's another Saturday after the next couple of games.

Seriously, if this is true, there will be a few hoping for a Town defeat at the weekend.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 42
rancido
January 2, 2018, 3:03pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 96

It would be better to give Slade some real money to improve the squad with an eye to next season.

2 or 3 quality players would make all the difference, and if Fenty cannot or will not fund those signings then he deserves all he gets.

Well Fenty must have provided the funds to allow RS to make all the signings ( 11 new players ) in the summer. Surely he could have used those funds to get the 2 or 3 quality players you say we need. It's been mentioned on here that he said he couldn't get the players he wanted in the summer but if that was the case then why should things be different now. I still maintain that Bignot should have been kept and allowed to put his squad together over the summer. As much as a lot of fans couldn't agree with what he was doing, lets face it things couldn't be any worse than they are now. I may be wrong but I don't recall MB going 4 games in a row and only getting 1 point.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 42
kevikov
January 2, 2018, 3:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +834
Gold Stars: 13
On balance I feel RS won't take us down and his decision making in the transfer market is ever so slightly better (tough call mind) than JF for picking managers, so keep RS and accept mid table this season rather than let JF loose with yet another decision to Fcuk up wildly.

I was there, the day Bradley Wood scored a 35 yarder!

From the black and white striped shirts
To the fish in the sea
You'll hear us singing
Coz we are Grimsby.

You won't hear us crying
But you'll hear us shout
Coz we are the Grimsby
And this is our chant.......... Grimsby! Grimsby! Grimsby!

A.S.A.F.A.T.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 42
MuddyWaters
January 2, 2018, 3:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,233
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from rancido

[/b]

Well Fenty must have provided the funds to allow RS to make all the signings ( 11 new players ) in the summer. Surely he could have used those funds to get the 2 or 3 quality players you say we need. It's been mentioned on here that he said he couldn't get the players he wanted in the summer but if that was the case then why should things be different now. I still maintain that Bignot should have been kept and allowed to put his squad together over the summer. As much as a lot of fans couldn't agree with what he was doing, lets face it things couldn't be any worse than they are now. I may be wrong but I don't recall MB going 4 games in a row and only getting 1 point.

Agree. I sense that Slade was shopping at Lidl as opposed to Tesco in the summer.
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 42
golfer
January 2, 2018, 3:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from ginnywings
I can't believe the board would be considering this scenario. "Right chaps, if we don't beat Morecambe, Slade is toast. And while i'm at it, can one of you spread this info to some random fans?"

Knowing our board it's not unlikely.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 42
kevikov
January 2, 2018, 3:21pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

I thought GTFC did their PR one the pitch though?

To the fish in the sea
You'll hear us singing
Coz we are Grimsby.

You won't hear us crying
But you'll hear us shout
Coz we are the Grimsby

A.S.A.F.A.T.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 42
Manchester Mariner
January 2, 2018, 3:26pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from lukeo

Quite a vague thing to be told which could lead to rumour and innuendo about his status as manager, maybe it's something innocent like he has been told he has until Saturday to cancel his subscription with Babestation otherwise he will be charged.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 42
rancido
January 2, 2018, 3:26pm

Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from kevikov
On balance I feel RS won't take us down and his decision making in the transfer market is ever so slightly better (tough call mind) than JF for picking managers, so keep RS and accept mid table this season rather than let JF loose with yet another decision to Fcuk up wildly.

But why do you think things will be any different next season or do we accept that with RS we will continue with mid-table mediocracy until he either goes or is pushed? All of the faith that fans have in Slade is based on ONE season when he got us to a play-off final ( whilst plotting his departure to a team in the same league we were aspiring to join ). Nothing else in his record suggests that he could achieve anything and it seems to be forgotten ( or ignored ) that he was sacked by his two previous clubs after very short tenures.

"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 42
kevikov
January 2, 2018, 3:34pm
Fine Wine Drinker
I'm not considering next season just yet, I'm thinking purely about the rest of this one. Whether or not RS is here next season is another question, I just don't think JF is capable of a quick replacement now and that'll put us in deeper trouble in the short term.

To the fish in the sea
You'll hear us singing
Coz we are Grimsby.

You won't hear us crying
But you'll hear us shout
Coz we are the Grimsby

A.S.A.F.A.T.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 42
bedders78
January 2, 2018, 3:40pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Agree. I sense that Slade was shopping at Lidl as opposed to Tesco in the summer.

Lidl is pretty good, more like he was rummaging around in a skip

Grim Outlook exile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 42
rancido
January 2, 2018, 3:46pm

Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from bedders78

....or Poundland !

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 42
Garth
January 2, 2018, 3:48pm

Season Ticket Holder
[quote=166]

....or Poundland`s skip

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 42
friskneymariner
January 2, 2018, 3:52pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from bedders78

Outside Mad Harry's.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 42
oldun
January 2, 2018, 3:55pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Ask Matt Dean if he has any info, you never know his sources might be full of knowledge
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 42
horsforthmariner
January 2, 2018, 3:58pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +2,610
Gold Stars: 9
There is no way Fenty is going to get rid of Slade when we are 14 points above the drop. To be fair were probably at where our budget suggests we should be.

I suspect we'll only bring in players that will be useful next season. I think this season has been written off.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 42
ginnywings
January 2, 2018, 4:23pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from rancido

But why do you think things will be any different next season or do we accept that with RS we will continue with mid-table mediocracy until he either goes or is pushed? All of the faith that fans have in Slade is based on ONE season when he got us to a play-off final ( whilst plotting his departure to a team in the same league we were aspiring to join ). Nothing else in his record suggests that he could achieve anything and it seems to be forgotten ( or ignored ) that he was sacked by his two previous clubs after very short tenures.

Which was his second season, so history suggests, as with most managers, that it takes more than one season to get where you want to be with a squad, and it has to be said that some of his signings back then were pretty damned good ones. It also took Sir Alan until his second season, so based on that, who is to say that Slade won't deliver if given time? He has been in charge for 30 odd games, so is that enough time to decide he aint up to it?

I say all this as someone who is not a fan of his, but think that any manager has to be given more time than he's had so far, however unpopular he is right now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 42
Maringer
January 2, 2018, 4:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,491
Gold Stars: 185
Getting rid of a manager mid-season rarely 'works', especially if there is little or no money to spend or you're outside the transfer window. Despite the poor run of results over the past week or two and weak-looking squad, I'd have thought we ought to grind out way into a mid-table finish.

Truth be told, I'm still very surprised with many of Slade's signings over the summer. During his last spell, he signed players with pace, height and strength which almost worked out for us but for the non-performance in Cardiff. It must have been pretty obvious in the summer that we were too reliant on the pace of Andrew down our left hand side, yet we've made signings who can't be considered anything like quick, especially the forwards.

No surprise that we can't stretch teams and don't do anything on the counter when we're generally slower than the opposition in all areas of the field.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 42
Marinerz93
January 2, 2018, 5:04pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Agree. I sense that Slade was shopping at Lidl Poundstretcher as opposed to Tesco in the summer.

Corrected for you  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 42
GrimRob
January 2, 2018, 5:19pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
If he's not going to sack him now it doesn't really make sense to wait a week. Either Slade gets the whole window or someone else does.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Online
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 30 - 42
geir
January 2, 2018, 5:28pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +19 / 0
Approval: +1,385
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from ginnywings

Which was his second season, so history suggests, as with most managers that it takes more than one season to get where you want to be with a squad and it has to be said that some of his signings back then were pretty damned good ones. It also took Sir Alan until his second season, so based on that, who is to say that Slade won't deliver if given time? He has been in charge for 30 odd games, so is that enough time to decide he aint up to it?

I say all this as someone who is not a fan of his, but think that any manager has to be given more time than he's had so far, however unpopular he is right now.

Agree wholeheartedly with the above. Any manager needs time to build a successful team. As i recall we used to be in the conference for quite a lot of years with Hurst. The fact that some people here didn`t like his last tenure with Grimsby shouldn`t be held against him at this time. Considering all those players that were here on longer contracts when he arrived makes me think that the REAL clearout will happen in the summer. After that and into the next season we can judge him on what is mostly his team. We all want success, but so do 23 other teams in League Two. Patience is needed at this time.
And by the way - best player overall this season is Summerfield. We were all critical of him a while ago - but look at him now!!

Happy New Year! Up the Mariners!

My non-football related blog: http://geirmykl.wordpress.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 42
MuddyWaters
January 2, 2018, 5:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,233
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from geir

Agree wholeheartedly with the above. Any manager needs time to build a successful team. As i recall we used to be in the conference for quite a lot of years with Hurst. The fact that some people here didn`t like his last tenure with Grimsby shouldn`t be held against him at this time. Considering all those players that were here on longer contracts when he arrived makes me think that the REAL clearout will happen in the summer. After that and into the next season we can judge him on what is mostly his team. We all want success, but so do 23 other teams in League Two. Patience is needed at this time.
And by the way - best player overall this season is Summerfield. We were all critical of him a while ago - but look at him now!!

Happy New Year! Up the Mariners!

With that in mind, please explain why we signed Hooper, Dixon and Kelly!
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 42
Theimperialcoroner
January 2, 2018, 5:46pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,188
Gold Stars: 102
I pretty certain he won’t get the sack, nor will he get us relegated. He will though lose us loads of fans and serve up utter dross.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 42
ginnywings
January 2, 2018, 5:49pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from MuddyWaters

With that in mind, please explain why we signed Hooper, Dixon and Kelly!

We were saying the same of Summerfield this time last season. Rob Jones in his last spell was referred to as Bambi on ice at first and he turned out to be a great signing. Not saying any of the above will emulate that, but you never know. I'm baffled too at the signings of Kelly and Hooper, given that neither seems to be considered good enough to start, even when we had a raft of injuries yesterday.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 42
Welwynmariner
January 2, 2018, 6:31pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +337
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from rancido

[/b]
I still maintain that Bignot should have been kept and allowed to put his squad together over the summer. .

Think the point is that Bignot has lost the established figures in the dressing room and if he had stayed then players we seemed to want to keep made it clear they would leave. He had to go and rightly so.

The Slade had time to see what the problems were and I agree that they made some bad decisions in terms of signings. But we know that it's difficult to get people to come to live in or around Grimsby.

I thought Wilkinson was a very good Assistant Manager when we were in the Championship, admittedly a long time ago. Right now I think we have to stick with it on the basis that we won't go down, but things do have to get better.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 42
mariner91
January 2, 2018, 6:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,633
Gold Stars: 261
Quoted from rancido

[/b]

Absolutely not. Slade was a poor appointment and we should never have brought him back. But Bignot was a car crash and we would have been in serious trouble had he remained.

For anyone questioning how bad he actually might have been, look at how well he's doing at Chester. His team has a worse defensive record, a worse goal scoring record and a worse points per game record than the man he was hired to replace. In 17 games there he's managed to win 3. If you read twitter and the Chester forums you will see them questioning his ability to organise a defence, using weird and random formations and team selections which they also call Bignot Bingo and questioning his recruitment. Most of them want him sacked.

Of the 8 signings he made 4 are struggling in the Conference, 1 is Gavin Gunning, 1 is still here, 1 seems to have fallen out of football and Jamey Osborne doesn't seem to have much desire to be a professional footballer. Slade's recruitment has been shocking but it's a fallacy that Bignot recruited well. He didn't. Slightly better than Slade has arguably but still pretty terrible. Coupled with the fact that the established players we seemed to have wanted to keep would have all left (including Davies and Summerfield who have been two of our very few consistently decent players this season). I think we'd have been in real, real trouble.

That isn't to say it was the right decision to bring Slade back. It wasn't. But just because your subsequent replacement wasn't good, doesn't mean the initial decision to get rid was wrong. It was one of the very few things Fenty has actually got right in the last 15 years.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 42
Biccys
January 2, 2018, 7:08pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
I pretty certain he won’t get the sack, nor will he get us relegated. He will though lose us loads of fans and serve up utter dross.

Sadly this. The longer this terrible product is being devalued the fewer fans are gonna come into the building. You feel there has to be an economic as well as footballing decision. I don't think there's any appetite to get shut of Slade yet but there may be soon if gates continue to plummet. Hence I'm not going any more....

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 37 - 42
KingstonMariner
January 2, 2018, 7:49pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Welwynmariner

Think the point is that Bignot has lost the established figures in the dressing room and if he had stayed then players we seemed to want to keep made it clear they would leave. He had to go and rightly so.

The Slade had time to see what the problems were and I agree that they made some bad decisions in terms of signings. But we know that it's difficult to get people to come to live in or around Grimsby.

I thought Wilkinson was a very good Assistant Manager when we were in the Championship, admittedly a long time ago. Right now I think we have to stick with it on the basis that we won't go down, but things do have to get better.

Which players specifically and who decided they were the ones we should keep, if not the manager?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 42
TAGG
January 2, 2018, 8:49pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,962
Gold Stars: 124

So what evidence do to have to say Slade will ever sign any quality players????

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 42
IlkleyMariner
January 2, 2018, 8:55pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from TAGG

So what evidence do to have to say Slade will ever sign any quality players????

Someone told me in a pub that Michael Reddy's injury has cleared up.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 42
Garth
January 2, 2018, 10:41pm

Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from IlkleyMariner

Someone told me in a pub that Michael Reddy's injury has cleared up.

Matt Dean?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 42
WOZOFGRIMSBY
January 2, 2018, 11:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,816
Gold Stars: 178
I'd say it's about as likely to be as true as dembele to Peterborough for £300k!

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 42
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Apparently..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.