Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Slade post match.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 232 Guests

Slade post match.

This thread currently has 3,786 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Bigdog
December 30, 2017, 10:53pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from jamesgtfc
The post match interview is about as non-commital as they can be. In fact the way he talks to JT is disgusting - particularly in reference to seeing any business before Crewe on Monday. "Well you can't do business before" - there was no need to be like that whatsoever as he knew exactly what JT meant!

I think he's not a pleasant man full stop which you can stomach if we're winning games and entertaining. Couple his general rudeness and condescending attitude with the manner of how the club is run, unfortunately GTFC is turning into quite a horrid unlikeable little club, whose standard of fare and new SLO's choice of retweet just about sums it up..

https://twitter.com/Kerrypurcell/status/947152940632100864

https://twitter.com/codalmighty/status/947028958771597313
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
MuddyWaters
December 30, 2017, 10:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,233
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Bigdog

I think he's not a pleasant man full stop which you can stomach if we're winning games and entertaining. Couple his general rudeness and condescending attitude with the manner of how the club is run, unfortunately GTFC is turning into quite a horrid unlikeable little club, whose standard of fare and new SLO's choice of retweet about sums it up..

https://twitter.com/Kerrypurcell/status/947152940632100864

https://twitter.com/codalmighty/status/947028958771597313

Seriously? And Fenty forced Krispy out for that?
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
Mrs Doyle
December 31, 2017, 5:46am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Thought it was an honest assessment from a very despondent manager the lack of ideas in the final third is a real worry (Wilco?

Jamie O might be the key but not sure Slade is confident he will return.

Don't like harping on about it but really think we are missing a trick by leaving no outlet for a ball being cleared from a corner. On at least three occasions we hoofed a ball away to nobody.............WHY???
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 14
Mrs Doyle
December 31, 2017, 6:04am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Seriously? And Fenty forced Krispy out for that?

Slade is no worse than Hurst or even Buckley for that matter ask dumb questions and you get bitten especially straight after a non-performance like that.

Where does Slade go from here we don't seem to have any penetration up front he has players on loan all over the place but I don't think they will do any better even be up to pace to be honest.

Keeping hold of Dembele next month will be a hell of a job he is the only bright spot in a very mediocre team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
OneLove
December 31, 2017, 6:56am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +731
Gold Stars: 10
The guy who phoned in from Grimsby hit the nail on the head for me, everything he said is what every fan is thinking. When we do win its boring to watch, we've got exciting youth prospects out on loan, bring them back as well as all the others and freshen it up, Id even give Bolly a go up front with Matt. The anger you get inside when you know clearly whats the problem and what should be done but them fickle idiots at the club won't listen or change. I sound a defeatist but I'm done with town now well and truly until this club sorts itself out, Ive gone from going week in week out to not going at all because of this and it guts me. We aren't going to progress further, not got a cat in hells chance unless a thorough change is done from top to bottom. Slade out, Wilko out, Fenty out and his coffin dodgers out!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Slade post match.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.