Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Fao Rob - Re POM winners
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 329 Guests

Fao Rob - Re POM winners

This thread currently has 1,913 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
marinerjase
December 24, 2017, 7:43pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,608
Gold Stars: 146
Rob, Haven’t heard anything re winning Aug/Sep prize yet. But, instead of me receiving could you instead arrange with/for/to the Trust for the voucher to be given to them for a youngster to have? Thanks if can arrange - sure you have the contact details of a Trust board member. Cheers

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
GrimRob
December 24, 2017, 7:53pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
Happy to do that. I did try and contact you but didn't have an up to date e-mail. Could you PM Me your current email? I always forget the forum names of the pommers.

Just remembered there is also a prize for the 1st division leader on Xmas Day, so when I next update whoever is top will win a £25 club shop voucher. I'll contact them.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 4
thevera
December 24, 2017, 8:01pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +992
Gold Stars: 5
Would you be able to update the divisional promotions also please Rob?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
GrimRob
December 24, 2017, 8:12pm

Quoted from thevera
Would you be able to update the divisional promotions also please Rob?

I do them at the beginning of every month. I normally wait a few days after the last game so people get a chance to see the tables, then promote and relegate a few days later. I'm pretty sure I did it at the beginning of this month as I have a monthly task to do it which I mark completed once it is done. So it will next happen early Jan.

~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Reply: 3 - 4
GrimRob
December 28, 2017, 9:47pm

Gary Clarke won the £25 prize for being top on Xmas day, although he has since dropped down to second place. The next £25 prize of a Club Shop voucher will be at the end of January.

Rob

~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Fao Rob - Re POM winners

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.