paulgtfc
December 24, 2017, 8:19pm
Never lost at the old Wembley!
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +202
Gold Stars: 2
There is a massive amount of betting info on the internet, that can be accessed free of charge.  I only bet small so bookies won't worry about me but the exchanges won't close/limit ya account.

My biggest tip - pre match betting is old hat.  Use the exchanges to bet in play to get better odds - if an early goal means you miss an opportunity, so what.

I've come across some good strategies - lay the draw (lay at HT or just after to limit any loss) and laying underdog if they take the lead (any sport) so as to get better on the favourite. Often the underdog fails to win.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 10
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bet 365 offer

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.