1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
1mickylyons
December 14, 2017, 10:58am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,182
Gold Stars: 51
I would urge ALL fans to keep backing the team home and away whatever else is going on away from the pitch.Fans choosing a boycotting for the checkatrade is understandable but league games are different this is our team and our club despite what some believe.

The players and management are the ones who matter they represent us and 3 wins on the spin suggests they are trying

A storm is coming that`s clear and Mariners caught in a storm need to keep a clear head and steady hand for the battle ahead

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Mariner Timsky
December 14, 2017, 1:08pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,535
Gold Stars: 4
Don’t you worry we are the mighty black and white army and will back our team loud and proud , , , watch out Nottingham we’re coming for you!!

Let’s get Meadow Lane rocking!!!

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
arryarryarry
December 14, 2017, 2:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,927
Gold Stars: 112
Quoted from 1mickylyons
I would urge ALL fans to keep backing the team home and away whatever else is going on away from the pitch.Fans choosing a boycotting for the checkatrade is understandable but league games are different this is our team and our club despite what some believe.

The players and management are the ones who matter they represent us and 3 wins on the spin suggests they are trying

A storm is coming that`s clear and Mariners caught in a storm need to keep a clear head and steady hand for the battle ahead

UTM

I believe that goes without saying otherwise we wouldn't have had the support we did have during the 6 years out of the Football League.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
Marinerz93
December 14, 2017, 3:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from 1mickylyons

UTM

A battle ahead, I love the smell of napalm in the morning

[youtube]bPXVGQnJm0w[/youtube]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
headingly_mariner
December 14, 2017, 5:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,264
Gold Stars: 113
Back the team, sack the board.

I always support the team. It's very difficult to just keep turning up and justifying the current regime's existence by renewing my season ticket. I think we will see vocal opposition to the board inside the ground before too long.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
chaos33
December 14, 2017, 7:29pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,750
Gold Stars: 348
Quality post 93. One of my fav films.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
Gaffer58
December 14, 2017, 8:23pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,034
Gold Stars: 31
We could have an agreement where Fridays and Saturdays we only talk team/on field events, the rest of the week we are allowed to talk off field events, that way it gives Mr Fenty 2 days to @uck something else up ready for the new week.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Backing the team

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.