Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › SLO Quits!!!
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 154 Guests

SLO Quits!!!

This thread currently has 10,696 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Kristine
December 14, 2017, 7:53am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Glad to hear it.Just like to say thanks for the job you have done and congratulations on being one of the few people representing GTFC off the field in recent times to have had any positive impact with the fans.The decision for you to quit speaks volumes about your integrity and the lack of from others who seem hell bent on self destruction because they cannot accept any kind of criticism be it perceived or actual.

Kristine could you please clarify what if any role you had/have with the GTST?

The Mariners Trust?  I'm a standard board member the same as everybody else there.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 84
1mickylyons
December 14, 2017, 8:04am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from Kristine

The Mariners Trust?  I'm a standard board member the same as everybody else there.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 84
moss_side_mariner
December 14, 2017, 8:44am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +9 / 0
Approval: +1,043
Gold Stars: 3

No it hasn't  UTM[/quote]

Kristine. Well done on all the hard work you've done on behalf of the club over the past year or so. To be shortlisted for SLO of the year in such a short time in the role can only mean you were doing a great job.

To then be totally blindsided in this way is disgraceful..

Best of luck with your continued studies for your degree in PR. There could still be a role for you at Blundell Park.

from the banks of the river humber, to the shores of sicilly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 84
Hagrid
December 14, 2017, 11:48am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,343
Gold Stars: 527
dear oh dear me. 1 step forward 50 steps back with this club, even when we do well on the pitch, its off the field we shoot ourselves in the foot time after time after time

embarrasing
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 84
1mickylyons
December 14, 2017, 11:56am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from Hagrid
dear oh dear me. 1 step forward 50 steps back with this club, even when we do well on the pitch, its off the field we shoot ourselves in the foot time after time after time

embarrasing

It always suprises me that it suprises me.......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 84
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › SLO Quits!!!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.