Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › F.A.O Adie Merikin.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 237 Guests

F.A.O Adie Merikin.

This thread currently has 6,000 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
December 14, 2017, 9:27pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from darren9

I'd say twitter is busier for GTFC stuff. It's the first place I go. But my point stands. I'm not sure that social media is the best place for interaction. We can't accuse the Fenty of being amateur by posting on here then demand another club official does.

I'd rather official club employees speak through the official channels.

Can you just check the year Darren. It is 2017. Even the Queen has dipped her toes into social media. Even old gits like me realise it's how organisations communicate in the 21st century.

You can't put this genie back in the lamp.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 31
toontown
December 14, 2017, 11:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,248
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from forza ivano
Dear Adie - obviously you're not allowed to get involved in inconsequential matters like Bragate, the possible untruths disseminated by derbyshire police, the zealous over policing of our fans etc etc , so i thought i'd better ask about a couple of things you could get involved in:
1) when will you be reviewing the club policy on flasks?
2) as you enter the ground via the turnstiles to the left of the Findus stand there is some paint  peeling off in the top left hand corner. Could you get it sorted please as it looks very unprofessional?
3) i've noticed that the Urinal cakes in the men's toilets are green. Everyone knows this to be unlucky, so could you make it a priority to enhance my match day experience as a gtfc consumer by changing them to blue?
4) The toilet paper in aforementioned conveniences tends to hurt my bumhole. Could we get something softer?( I don't know if you've experienced having a sore bumhole in your new role ,but it isn't pleasant)
5) I don't know if JF has mentioned to you yet, but there are hundreds of so called Town fans bullying other fans who were desperate to go to Checkatrade Trophy matches. Will you be employing extra staff to stamp out this bullying? many of the lads in the Rutland and Blundell Park hotel are now so scared that their match day experience is being adversely affected.
Hope you can help on these vital matters.
I look forward to hearing from you, once you've been given permission to speak

This had me laughing out loud (esp. 4) - Thanks Forza!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › F.A.O Adie Merikin.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.