1mickylyons
December 13, 2017, 8:09am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from Squarkus

Not just ours Codger, anything that can improve and better anything in the town, this particular project could be a flag ship, I was in Sheffield today, they was bust ten years ago and now they have everything the hospitals are to  die for ( please forgive the pun)  the steel died and they moved on, they have got regeneration going on everywhere ( still yorkies though) it does put us to shame I am afraid.

Grimsby/Clps looks like it will see some serious investment and  PP should be the flagship.Blundell Park has done over 100 years service to the football club and community so you would expect PP will have to do something similar ? This whole area needs a lift it`s long overdue and the non football fans who have a pop about all things GTFC need to realise in the grand scheme of things the football club are only a very small part of the picture.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
1mickylyons
December 13, 2017, 11:05am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Scrap any thoughts of mine after reading the comments on the SLO I have come to the conclusion im living in cloud cuckoo land NOTHING will happen or change for the foreseeable future WERE DOOMED
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Unity Day/Trust

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.