Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Next 4 games..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 243 Guests

Next 4 games..

This thread currently has 5,284 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
OllieGTFC
December 12, 2017, 10:55am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -293
If am honestly am only worried about Luton once they score and you sit back we will be doomed it could very well get embarassing scoreline but who knows,
County - I think we might scrape it and win
Luton - right now I’ll take a draw
Mansfield - win no doubt about it think we have learnt our lesson from last time
Accrington - possible a win or draw, but hopefully come the new year we are in the play offs

We're on our way back, we’ll was now on our way back to non league 👍🏻
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 27
Les Brechin
December 12, 2017, 2:24pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,702
Gold Stars: 174
5 points for me.

Draw at Notts County
Lose at Luton
Draw Mansfield
Win Accy

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 27
devs
December 12, 2017, 3:09pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 30
Lack of firepower up front could be telling for us I'm afraid
I'd snap your hand off for 6pts and move on...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 27
Mendonca1995
December 12, 2017, 3:10pm
Super Clive mendonca how much would he cost now
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +903
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from OllieGTFC
If am honestly am only worried about Luton once they score and you sit back we will be doomed it could very well get embarassing scoreline but who knows,
County - I think we might scrape it and win
Luton - right now I’ll take a draw
Mansfield - win no doubt about it think we have learnt our lesson from last time
Accrington - possible a win or draw, but hopefully come the new year we are in the play offs

Why potentially embarrassed vs Luton ??? We went there last season and beat them when they hadn’t been beaten We went to Accrington and turned them over this season having not been beaten the thing is with this league anyone can beat anyone and it’s still proving that this season I will agree with you that Luton probably are the best side in the league BUT we can in my eyes beat anyone on our day too hopefully we will have a good final second half of the season push for the playoffs with a couple of new quality additions and who knows we’re we could finish ten points seperates is from top spot it’s definitely not impossible UTM

ALL TOWN AREN'T WE ⚫️⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 27
GyMariner
December 12, 2017, 3:12pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -5
Approval: +686
Gold Stars: 7
We play better when we don't have to think, these games may suit us

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 27
OllieGTFC
December 12, 2017, 3:54pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -293
Quoted from Mendonca1995

Why potentially embarrassed vs Luton ??? We went there last season and beat them when they hadn’t been beaten We went to Accrington and turned them over this season having not been beaten the thing is with this league anyone can beat anyone and it’s still proving that this season I will agree with you that Luton probably are the best side in the league BUT we can in my eyes beat anyone on our day too hopefully we will have a good final second half of the season push for the playoffs with a couple of new quality additions and who knows we’re we could finish ten points seperates is from top spot it’s definitely not impossible UTM

What I mean by embarrassing is the scoreline nothing else since the start of the season Luton have been basically scoring goals for fun and course we can beat anyone on our day hopefully we can stay unbeaten for the rest of year

We're on our way back, we’ll was now on our way back to non league 👍🏻
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 27
Sussexmariner
December 12, 2017, 4:30pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
4-5 points for me,

Notts C, unbeaten at home with a good result last week,  can’t see anything but a win for the home side, might scrape a dull 0-0 draw if we’re lucky.

Luton are scoring too many goals at home, we are just not putting our chances away to get anything out of the game.

Draw against Mansfield and a win against Accrington.

I think people are getting a bit carried away with our last few results, the Swindon game from what I saw and reports I’ve read could’ve gone either way and let’s not forget our last two games have been against the bottom two sides of the division.  

On the plus side, I think we are getting better as the season unfolds and with a couple of good additions in the transfer window I think we will finish in a play off place.

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 27
Grimbiggs
December 12, 2017, 5:34pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / -4
Approval: +685
Realistically 4 or 5 points, anything away from home would be a bonus....from what I've seen of Paddy Madden, he wouldn't be a bad shout upfront in the New Year, he seems to be out of favour at Scunny....a winger who scored 20 goals last season, so Josh Morris in exchange for Woolford would be even better
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 27
Grantley
December 12, 2017, 5:35pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,517
Gold Stars: 9
Anything above 4 points would be excellent imo.

Jordan Magrew
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 27
Paris Mariner
December 12, 2017, 5:58pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
3-5 points is the most realistic considering the form of Luton and Notts County.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 19 - 27
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Next 4 games..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.