2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
moosey_club
December 11, 2017, 11:44am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,144
Gold Stars: 220
Will be interesting to see what Slade does with the starting 11 this week....DJ and Jones were a little off it IMO and i fear that may see a return of Vernon and Woolford.

Off the field antics still cause grumbles but since we have reduced the hoofball element of our game, played with attacking wide men and subsequently won the last three then at least the footballing issues have reduced. Two very tough games coming up...
right now....  3 points i would take, 4 points would be pleasing...6 points would be fantastic......and given the position of the two teams and being away from home i wouldn't care how we took the points.  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
GyMariner
December 11, 2017, 12:01pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -5
Approval: +681
Gold Stars: 7
In the 2015/2016 season, Bristol rovers were on 33 points after 21 games (one point ahead of us currently), and went on to get automatic promotion finishing on 85 points. Just saying  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
Mrs Doyle
December 11, 2017, 8:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Quoted from moosey_club
Will be interesting to see what Slade does with the starting 11 this week....DJ and Jones were a little off it IMO and i fear that may see a return of Vernon and Woolford.

Off the field antics still cause grumbles but since we have reduced the hoofball element of our game, played with attacking wide men and subsequently won the last three then at least the footballing issues have reduced. Two very tough games coming up...
right now....  3 points i would take, 4 points would be pleasing...6 points would be fantastic......and given the position of the two teams and being away from home i wouldn't care how we took the points.  

I think Matt and Jones are the most potent duo and in Dembele and D.J. you have nippy skillful players.

That is enough pace and power up front to give any team in this division a run for there money.

Midfield is good and defensively we have handled things quite well of late don't really see the need to change this winning side.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
KingstonMariner
December 11, 2017, 9:12pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from GyMariner
In the 2015/2016 season, Bristol rovers were on 33 points after 21 games (one point ahead of us currently), and went on to get automatic promotion finishing on 85 points. Just saying  

Mansfield were probably even worse off at this point in the season they went up.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.