This thread currently has 5,195 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
December 8, 2017, 9:30pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
In any organisation, the ability to communicate effectively is of the utmost importance. Folk may not like what's being said, but at least if they are involved somehow in this process - as is happening here - then they understand it, and generally accept it. Keep up the good work Bax.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
lukeo
December 9, 2017, 8:24am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,293
Gold Stars: 134
Brilliant read and love the honesty of it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
dapperz fun pub
December 9, 2017, 9:40am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,879
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from MuddyWaters

No problem Paul - I think you have encapsulated the thoughts of many. What JF needs to understand is that many of us are not being critical of him as a person, just critical of how the club has been run and how the club is failing to connect with its' customers. Bizarrely, the thing that crossed my mind was the fact that the actions of other board members have shown that it's not just JF that isn't in touch with the fanbase.

According to fenty PR is winning games so if we win today we appear not to have any such issues.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Todays Cod Almighty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.