SteffiMariner
December 24, 2017, 6:56pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +408
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Civvy at last

Nobody asked them to ignore it at all.  You’re spinning the same lines as JF. It was the wording of the statement, not the fact that one was made.

If I didn’t want people to keep beating me with a stick, I wouldn’t keep providing them with sticks !!!

But they've not done anything here and they are still getting beaten with a stick!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 210 - 219
Swansea_Mariner
December 24, 2017, 8:09pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,443
Gold Stars: 63
Quoted from SteffiMariner

But they've not done anything here and they are still getting beaten with a stick!

So you actually think this is made up and the club are taking the high road?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 211 - 219
Marinerz93
December 25, 2017, 1:57pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from SteffiMariner
I find it amusing everyone is taking the tweet of a journalist as gospel when he has history of tweeting total rubbish. No-one has questioned whether or not it was true and just assumed that Slade and Fenty are the anti-Christ.

I find it amusing that these Fentynistas swallow everything he says. Matt Dean made a tweet, the club rebutted that but went way over the top, Matt Dean then backs his original tweet because he is forced to respond due to Towns rebuttal, Town cry foul and the rebuttal goes even further way over the top than the last. Fenty bubbles that he can't do right from wrong. A fan at the fans forum stated that the club was right to rebut what was tweeted but but wrong in the manner in which it responded which everyone agreed with the fan, Fenty response, that's your opinion.

Basically Johns response for everything when being criticized.
[youtube]ZmTQk4P0JEQ[/youtube]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 212 - 219
rancido
December 26, 2017, 11:22am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,567
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Marinerz93

I find it amusing that these Fentynistas swallow everything he says. Matt Dean made a tweet, the club rebutted that but went way over the top, Matt Dean then backs his original tweet because he is forced to respond due to Towns rebuttal, Town cry foul and the rebuttal goes even further way over the top than the last. Fenty bubbles that he can't do right from wrong. A fan at the fans forum stated that the club was right to rebut what was tweeted but but wrong in the manner in which it responded which everyone agreed with the fan, Fenty response, that's your opinion.

Basically Johns response for everything when being criticized.
[youtube]ZmTQk4P0JEQ[/youtube]

...and this speaks volumes about the whole incident. It's nothing to do with " swallowing everything he says " , it's the dig at anyone who doesn't see JF as the AntiChrist! So you are saying it was ok to swallow what Matt Dean tweeted ( but also say he's a journo so it's his job to speculate! ). Then when JF replies, he's gone over the top and didn't respond in a professional manner. Well, as far as I'm concerned anybody , journo or otherwise , tweets " fake news " ( in other words a lie ) then that is unprofessional and he deserves all the flak he gets.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 213 - 219
KingstonMariner
December 26, 2017, 12:35pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from rancido

...and this speaks volumes about the whole incident. It's nothing to do with " swallowing everything he says " , it's the dig at anyone who doesn't see JF as the AntiChrist! So you are saying it was ok to swallow what Matt Dean tweeted ( but also say he's a journo so it's his job to speculate! ). Then when JF replies, he's gone over the top and didn't respond in a professional manner. Well, as far as I'm concerned anybody , journo or otherwise , tweets " fake news " ( in other words a lie ) then that is unprofessional and he deserves all the flak he gets.

Rancido, I think you're missing the point made by several people on here including M93, Civvy and myself, and people at the fans forum, that it wasn't the fact Fenty replied it was the way that he did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOHfn2m9nlU

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 214 - 219
December 26, 2017, 12:50pm
Guest User
Are you lot still chuntering on about Matt Dean & John Fenty?
Jesus Mary n Joseph... haven’t visited this place in an age, but thought I would drop by ahead of the game. To find you all still chirping on about this load of old rubbish

Seriously guys, get a life.

Your team is doing really well after an indifferent start. Result are decent and we are nicely poised, but all you can do is thrash the hell out of something that happened weeks ago.

It’s gone FFS leave it

Idiots
Reply: 215 - 219
Marinerz93
December 26, 2017, 3:00pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from 120790
Are you lot still chuntering on about Matt Dean & John Fenty?
Jesus Mary n Joseph... haven’t visited this place in an age, but thought I would drop by ahead of the game. To find you all still chirping on about this load of old rubbish

Seriously guys, get a life.

Your team is doing really well after an indifferent start. Result are decent and we are nicely poised, but all you can do is thrash the hell out of something that happened weeks ago.

It’s gone FFS leave it

Idiots

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kJxPeMJ.gif[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 216 - 219
Marinerz93
December 26, 2017, 5:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Rancido, I think you're missing the point made by several people on here including M93, Civvy and myself, and people at the fans forum, that it wasn't the fact Fenty replied it was the way that he did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOHfn2m9nlU

the video is the best response yet but alas it will fall on deaf ears!!!

Private Message
Reply: 217 - 219
FishOutOfWater
December 26, 2017, 8:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,566
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Not sure why Slade is getting his knickers in a twist to be honest, at the forum he said that he know Curtis was there as he was looking for tips after an interview or something similar. The story or non story comes out that Curtis is joining the coaching staff not taking Slade's job.......... Utter cobblers!

I cant see uttering anything about the Cobblers will help out.... Jimmy Floyd Haiselbank might worry that he's about to be replaced as well
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 218 - 219
HertsGTFC
December 26, 2017, 9:59pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

I cant see uttering anything about the Cobblers will help out.... Jimmy Floyd Haiselbank might worry that he's about to be replaced as well

Love it  

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 219 - 219
22 Pages Prev ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Matt Dean

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.