Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Am I the only one ?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 328 Guests

Am I the only one ?

This thread currently has 3,103 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Mariner93er
November 20, 2017, 6:38pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,720
Gold Stars: 28
A few weeks ago I thought the same whenever a thread about fenty appeared. I even defended him in the days after bragate for not doing an immediate statement, as it seemed logically that the club would take their time to produce a statement on such a sensitive subject. Clearly I was a mug, as logic clearly doesn't exist within the gtfc hierarchy, and here we are weeks later with silence. It's opened my eyes, and I can no longer defender our non chairman. I've now gone to the opposite end of the scale. Waiting to see how things develop led me to watching us play hayes and heading, and it'll do the same again. The club's rotten to the core, and we'll remain moaning on here in 5 years time if we keep going to games and occasionally grumbling about the situation.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
Ipswin
November 20, 2017, 6:42pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from sackthemascot
I'm expecting some new stadium news to paper over the cracks.

My thoughts exactly or rather more stadium progress news that won't actually come to anything once the meeting is over!

In other words deception by bullshit - again

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
Garth
November 20, 2017, 6:46pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from Abdul19
I think he's going to sit in front of snarling faces and throw out guff like " in it together" and football-guff like "we go again".

Take it you won`t be there then
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
Abdul19
November 20, 2017, 8:02pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,515
Gold Stars: 215
Probably not, but it's impressive detective work that you worked that out based on me only predicting rather than knowing something in the future!

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Am I the only one ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.