RoboCod
November 19, 2017, 11:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from friskneymariner
Deckchairs,Titanic come to mind.

Not to worry, it's a benign iceberg bearing down on us..

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
EY Mariner
November 20, 2017, 8:35pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +865
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from HertsGTFC
How about,

Macca

Mills     Clarke   Collins  Davies

Summerfield   Berret

Dembelle     Osborne       DJ    
                     Jones

Need to be a bit creative I reckon.

I've been saying we should play that system for weeks. I seem to think we played something like it on opening day and we didn't do too badly with it. Only personnel changes I'd make would be Rose for Berrett and Hooper up top with Jones back into the 10 role (at least until Osborne is fully fit). Not sure Jones offers quite enough physically as the main striker.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
Grantley
November 20, 2017, 9:09pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,517
Gold Stars: 9
Will get slated but my middle two would be McAllister. I know that he’s played 2.5 games in 18 months but in those two games he was one of the best players on the park. He’s tenacious, can pass the ball to a man and is probably our only midfielder who can put a decent tackle in. And yes, I know he’ll probably never be fit enough to have a serious run of games, but we should use him when we can.

And I don’t really have to say anything about Osborne, the guy is different gravy.

Jordan Magrew
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 442?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.