Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Russ post match...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 202 Guests

Russ post match...

This thread currently has 7,486 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
lukeo
November 12, 2017, 8:18am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145
I think our team has the making for mid to top half side of league 2, it's just the way we set up and play is dreadful.
Macca
Davies Collins Clarke mills
Dembele Luke berret/osborne/rose tom/anyone with pace.
Jones dj/Asante

The players mentioned above are all half decent for this level, plus some more I haven't named Ie Cardwell. It's the way they have to play that is making us so bad. Most of those play better with the ball at their feet or 2 yards in front of them in space ON THE FLOOR
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 52
MuddyWaters
November 12, 2017, 8:23am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,235
Gold Stars: 235
If I remember correctly, JF announced that Slade had been appointed to take us to the next level. Is that down? Why are we filling our starting 11 with old pros? At least 6 of yesterday's team are in their 30's, there's no wonder we play with so little pace.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 52
The Grim Reaper
November 12, 2017, 1:36pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1
#fickle

Can anyone remember Exeter's start to last season and the calls for him to go??

Can anyone remember where Exeter finished last season and see where they are in league 2 right now?

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 52
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Russ post match...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.