Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Future of Europe after Brexit.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 149 Guests

Future of Europe after Brexit.

This thread currently has 6,919 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Grim74
December 12, 2017, 8:08pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
This is where it all started possibly!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s.....oples-of-europe/amp/

Read it all the way through to the end....they still give an annual award with his name on unbelievable but no surprise Blair πŸ† Merkel πŸ†

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 60
Marinerz93
December 12, 2017, 8:19pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from Grim74

Read it all the way through to the end....they still give an annual award with his name on unbelievable but no surprise Blair πŸ† Merkel πŸ†

I've read a lot and watch a lot and some of this I've seen in various forms. There is a lot going on behind closed doors and from what I've seen or read it is not democratic and the EU is heading to Federalism, with the EU commission doing what it wants and nation countries doing what they are told.

Also people in certain positions doing the bidding of others because they are being groomed, like Michel Barnier taking over from Junker, and Macron in the future taking over from Barnier.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 60
Grim74
December 12, 2017, 8:48pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

I've read a lot and watch a lot and some of this I've seen in various forms. There is a lot going on behind closed doors and from what I've seen or read it is not democratic and the EU is heading to Federalism, with the EU commission doing what it wants and nation countries doing what they are told.

Also people in certain positions doing the bidding of others because they are being groomed, like Michel Barnier taking over from Junker, and Macron in the future taking over from Barnier.

Agree it's only time before the European Nation Countries are swallowed up, I'm not totally convinced the commission are following the pan European plan to the letter but I am convinced they do have a plan, and the end goal is this twisted cultural Marxist federal state. We were never going to have a true Brexit, all May has done is buy time until the next general election when the people will be conned into staying in this EU cesspit.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 60
Maringer
December 12, 2017, 11:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,398
Gold Stars: 184
Quoted from Grim74

Well, I've read it all. That's several minutes of my life I'm never going to get back.

Free mason conspiracy, Jewish conspiracy, Zionist conspiracy, Rothschild conspiracy, UN conspiracy, Catholic church conspiracy, Soros conspiracy, anti-White conspiracy.

Why, it's a conspiracy theorist's bullshit bingo!

All sorts of unattributed, random, unsourced, wide-ranging but bizarre claims imagining some sort of a complex web of conspiracy to kill off old whitey over the course of several generations. Laughable claptrap at best. In fact, that's being generous.

If you believe a tenth of this nonsense, you've disappeared so far down the conspiracy rabbit hole that you've lost touch with reality. Take a step back, please.

I can now see how fact and evidence based arguments about Brexit won't work if you seriously believe it's all some kind of a global scam by shadowy elites. Utterly bonkers.

The wealthy certainly look after themselves and their children to ensure they stay and become wealthy (see the Conservative Party for all the evidence you require on this topic). What they don't do is embark on multi-generational global conspiracies between all sorts of nefarious groups to destroy all nation states.

Let me guess. You think that the 9/11 attacks were part of this conspiracy, eh?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 60
Grim74
December 13, 2017, 7:06am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Maringer

Well, I've read it all. That's several minutes of my life I'm never going to get back.

Free mason conspiracy, Jewish conspiracy, Zionist conspiracy, Rothschild conspiracy, UN conspiracy, Catholic church conspiracy, Soros conspiracy, anti-White conspiracy.

All sorts of unattributed, random, unsourced, wide-ranging but bizarre claims imagining some sort of a complex web of conspiracy to kill off old whitey over the course of several generations. Laughable claptrap at best. In fact, that's being generous.

If you believe a tenth of this nonsense, you've disappeared so far down the conspiracy rabbit hole that you've lost touch with reality. Take a step back, please.

I can now see how fact and evidence based arguments about Brexit won't work if you seriously believe it's all some kind of a global scam by shadowy elites. Utterly bonkers.

The wealthy certainly look after themselves and their children to ensure they stay and become wealthy (see the Conservative Party for all the evidence you require on this topic). What they don't do is embark on multi-generational global conspiracies between all sorts of nefarious groups to destroy all nation states.

You believe what you want my issue is with this Kalergi fellow, his book did lead to the creation of the pan europa movement and that's no conspiracy pure fact. And what is the pan europa movements goal? To replace the individual nations of Europe with an ethnically heterogeneous European nation based on a commonality of culture. (No national culture allowed)

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 60
Marinerz93
December 13, 2017, 7:57am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Maringer

Tony Ben opens up this lovely EU you love so much and can't get enough of, he tells you what will and is going to happen, basically the end of democracy. (drops mic)

Search on you tube the title below.

Tony Benn – EU Referendum – EU Empire – Democracy – Brexit

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 60
Grim74
December 13, 2017, 9:01am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Tony Ben opens up this lovely EU you love so much and can't get enough of, he tells you what will and is going to happen, basically the end of democracy. (drops mic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWnpbEMMsNw&index=26&list=WL&t=389s

Link won't play

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 60
Marinerz93
December 13, 2017, 4:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Grim74

Link won't play

I don't know why the links aren't working try

Search on you tube the title below.

Tony Benn – EU Referendum – EU Empire – Democracy – Brexit

Private Message
Reply: 57 - 60
forza ivano
December 15, 2017, 1:20pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Marinerz93

As a Brexiteer, it is an awful day, lets not forget May was a remainer and now she is selling the UK down the river, not only that she has sold the paddles and the boat too. The brave new world that was waiting for us has been undone by the remainers trying to sabotage democracy, more or less to cause the country to revote and EU will get there way like they did in Ireland when they voted to leave and had to have a second vote. It's not all good news for you remainers because once we end up remaining we will be milked like never before by the a Federal EU state.

No matter how bad the deal, we are better off out than in, If this shenanigans continues I hope we walk away completely with a no deal.

not possible - as has already been pointed out it is impossible to square the circle of not having an Eire/NI border and having free trade deals with other countries. Jonathan Powell explains the conundrum and the impossibility of the situation here. Ignore who Powell is, but just go through the logic. we have already accepted a soft brexit as our fallback position, if all else fails.
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/i-newspaper/20171215/281698320097839

you can't walk away because we don't have the immigration or customs staff/ infrastructure/ computre programmes/ regulations to deal with it.let alone things like europe wide supply chains which would grind to an immediate halt. You walk away and you have to put in hard border in Ireland - i don't know anyone who is arguing for such a thing since even the nuttiest brexiteer knows the dangers posed by the breakdown of the Good Friday Agreement.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 60
Marinerz93
December 15, 2017, 7:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from forza ivano

not possible - as has already been pointed out it is impossible to square the circle of not having an Eire/NI border and having free trade deals with other countries. Jonathan Powell explains the conundrum and the impossibility of the situation here. Ignore who Powell is, but just go through the logic. we have already accepted a soft brexit as our fallback position, if all else fails.
https://www.pressreader.com/uk/i-newspaper/20171215/281698320097839

you can't walk away because we don't have the immigration or customs staff/ infrastructure/ computre programmes/ regulations to deal with it.let alone things like europe wide supply chains which would grind to an immediate halt. You walk away and you have to put in hard border in Ireland - i don't know anyone who is arguing for such a thing since even the nuttiest brexiteer knows the dangers posed by the breakdown of the Good Friday Agreement.

EU regulations will be adopted or replaced at a later date to more suit our needs. Staff can be brought in quite quickly, every year thousands of people leave the forces and there is always people looking to better themselves so getting and training people will take time but it is achievable in the short term. The company I work for has gone from 500 to over 1200 in the space of a year with an extra 500 planned for next year. No one wants anything that will cause tensions in Ireland so that will be down to the EU, as an independent country we must be able to do our own trade deals otherwise it will be a hard Brexit. The EU has is going to get Β£40 billion from us so they need to start giving something back or get nothing.

Private Message
Reply: 59 - 60
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Future of Europe after Brexit.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.