Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New Fan.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 439 Guests

New Fan.

This thread currently has 7,180 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
LH
November 10, 2017, 8:18pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,389
Gold Stars: 169
Saying you look like a psychopath isn’t enough at BP - you’d need to be far more specific than that.
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 51
YourResidentPsychopath
November 10, 2017, 8:18pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -5
Quoted from Marinerz93

I heard you'd doing anything for a few quid.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/9hvXyDl.gif[/img]

He probably wouldn't touch you with a barge pole after hearing you stood with Scunts and sung their songs, you're unclean  

Maybe you just have a thing for straight heterosexual men doing anything for a couple of quid. No problem I don't judge. Diversity & Equality is fine with me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 51
YourResidentPsychopath
November 10, 2017, 8:58pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

I used to live near BP and not to far from Ramsden's, and most people I know from this area are indeed Psychopaths. What is your stance on Brexit and Fenty?

As an outsider I can't really make a informed opinion on the chairman. GTFC is a private limited company so no annual report to look at. All I have is my prejudices I guess which are he's a Tory and probably avoids Tax. Checked wikipedia and it says something along the lines of a unpaid tax bill of £700,000.

As for Brexit .......

As someone whose wider family originally comes from Grimsby I know that EU membership cost everyone their jobs over night. On this case it was a matter of loyalty to my family to vote leave. Many of my uncles worked as Trawler-men. I could never betray my family.

When Bob Geldof started heckling Nigel Farage and directing hate towards all of the Fisherman who had the courage to take their boats up the Thames I just felt so angry. I've always known the london luvvie types hate our guts. They can't stand to be around us and well I can't stand to be around them.

As for other reasons.

1. EU Army conscription - I ain't and none of my families children are going to die for EU Bureaucrats.
2. European Central Bank printing stupid amounts of money. Its what caused Germany to go bankrupt in WW1. Idiots.
3. The whole Arc manche project of cutting bits of the UK and turning it into different countries.
4. Uncontrolled immigration displacing our youth for getting jobs.
5. Human right laws preventing us from deporting Terrorists like the ISIS supporting looneys who live in Luton.
6. Waste of money supporting a load of Bureacrats who do nothing but virtue signal.
7. Agenda 21 which is a shortcut to introducing Corporate Fascism supported by Labour, Tories, Greens and Lib Dems.
8. Get rid of smart meters and transmitting light bulbs which can broadcast subliminal messaging (I'm not joking).
9. Be out of a Union which is provoking Russia into go full on attack.
10. Because my Grand parents didn't fight the Germans to be ruled from Brussels which is a puppet for Berlin.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 51
Mariner Ronnie
November 10, 2017, 8:59pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.81
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6

Well I have a very sketchy past when it comes to politics. Its got me in a lot of trouble in the past to the point where I've narrowly avoided jail. Politically I would say I am white working class, angry and full of hate but not involved in far-right politics. I use to be though.

Now I am working with a couple of groups who's interests I believe are for the benefit for the country. Its all about pressuring Government to get what we want. Groups I am part of are mainly charities for the interests of working class people.

I would say I am a mix between UKIP & Labour but I am constantly arguing with Labour supporters on their forum to try and get them to understand that the reason why the far-right and working class communities are sick of the usual left-wing exceptionalism and down talking.

And I hate ANTIFA. They are nothing but criminals. ANTIFA=COMMUNIST.

Good lad. Welcome to the best fanbase in the world.

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 51
YourResidentPsychopath
November 10, 2017, 9:03pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from LH
Saying you look like a psychopath isn’t enough at BP - you’d need to be far more specific than that.

Ah alright the fat tall half-wit who is always in a foul mood with grey white hair wears karrimoor black coat and has a face as red as david cama-ham camerons.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 51
Perkins
November 10, 2017, 9:16pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,964
Gold Stars: 7
Now descending into a non football rant.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 51
YourResidentPsychopath
November 10, 2017, 9:26pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from Perkins
Now descending into a non football rant.

Alright lets talk about something footy. How likely am I going to be singled out by away visitors if I wonder down the wrong path? Will it be anything like green street?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 51
KingstonMariner
November 10, 2017, 9:37pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218

Ah alright the fat tall half-wit who is always in a foul mood with grey white hair wears karrimoor black coat and has a face as red as david cama-ham camerons.

You're going to have to narrow it down more than that. Could be any one of hundreds of people. Including women.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 51
KingstonMariner
November 10, 2017, 9:42pm
Meths Drinker

As for Brexit .......

As someone whose wider family originally comes from Grimsby I know that EU membership cost everyone their jobs over night. On this case it was a matter of loyalty to my family to vote leave. Many of my uncles worked as Trawler-men. I could never betray my family.

Can't be arsed* to argue about the other made up stuff, but you've obviously not heard of the Cod Wars and the effect they had. The CFP might have put the final nail in the coffin.

* well actually I can't ignore your RT/Russia Insider inspired nonsense either. The next thing you'll be saying it's all part of a Jewish plot to flood us with gay Muslims who want to rid the world of Israel and non-traditional personal relationships.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 51
KingstonMariner
November 10, 2017, 9:43pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete

Can we start a vote on FEXIT ?

John certainly did Fexit up.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New Fan.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.