Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New Fan.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 182 Guests

New Fan.

This thread currently has 7,216 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
YourResidentPsychopath
November 10, 2017, 6:48pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -5
Quoted from promotion plaice

Do you like the Checkatrade Trophy in it's current format ?

I'm unqualified to make any decision and I understand its a issue which some people have grievances about. And do I really have a right to even have a opinion on it? I think long term fans such as yourselves know what is best for GTFC.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 51
lukeo
November 10, 2017, 6:49pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145
OK you pass the initial test. Welcome aboard  

Although I have to say..  I'd happily be your wife for that amount of money!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 51
YourResidentPsychopath
November 10, 2017, 7:01pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

I like you already 😀 as long as you aren’t a communist. We’ll get on just fine. 😉

Well I have a very sketchy past when it comes to politics. Its got me in a lot of trouble in the past to the point where I've narrowly avoided jail. Politically I would say I am white working class, angry and full of hate but not involved in far-right politics. I use to be though.

Now I am working with a couple of groups who's interests I believe are for the benefit for the country. Its all about pressuring Government to get what we want. Groups I am part of are mainly charities for the interests of working class people.

I would say I am a mix between UKIP & Labour but I am constantly arguing with Labour supporters on their forum to try and get them to understand that the reason why the far-right and working class communities are sick of the usual left-wing exceptionalism and down talking.

And I hate ANTIFA. They are nothing but criminals. ANTIFA=COMMUNIST.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 51
YourResidentPsychopath
November 10, 2017, 7:12pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from lukeo

Never again to be honest. I managed to saved up 14k .... You know what happened to all that don't you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 51
Gaffer58
November 10, 2017, 7:12pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
Yo can save some money next season by not going to Stevanage, oh wait that sounds like bullying.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 51
YourResidentPsychopath
November 10, 2017, 7:36pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from Gaffer58
Yo can save some money next season by not going to Stevanage, oh wait that sounds like bullying.

Depends if I can get off the Computer. Open Uni students tend to have no life.

Doubt it will cost me much. I plan everything in advance. Can get holidays to south of france for like £100 for 4-5 days no bull.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 51
Marinerz93
November 10, 2017, 8:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from lukeo

I heard you'd doing anything for a few quid.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/9hvXyDl.gif[/img]

He probably wouldn't touch you with a barge pole after hearing you stood with Scunts and sung their songs, you're unclean  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 51
Marinerz93
November 10, 2017, 8:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Billy no mates here. Thought I'd come up to watch Grimsby play on my days off from University study (OPEN UNI) and IT work. Looking to make friends with some people regardless of age or gender.

Only football I've followed has been England matches so decided to take the plunge and see what all the fuss is about. I see no point in supporting some team which is in the Premiership. I'd rather support the town where I'm from.

I'm in my 30s, tall, stocky and hate shaving. You might notice me because I literally look like a Psychopath and some what am one to a certain degree.

Use to live near Ramsdens so I know what to expect.

Got some Uni coursework to do so I won't be at Saturdays game but the next one I most defiantly will be.

Oh and I'm not a Journo. I'll load my Uni course up on mobile phone so you can check. I know quite a couple Grimsby fans are associated with political movements so I thought I'd say that to respect your privacy so you know I'm not working for the two faced media.
Cheers thanks.

I used to live near BP and not to far from Ramsden's, and most people I know from this area are indeed Psychopaths. What is your stance on Brexit and Fenty?

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 51
lukeo
November 10, 2017, 8:16pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 145
I will never let that down will I hahaha.

Although I do love a good hotdog..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 51
grimsby pete
November 10, 2017, 8:18pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Marinerz93

I used to live near BP and not to far from Ramsden's, and most people I know from this area are indeed Psychopaths. What is your stance on Brexit and Fenty?

Can we start a vote on FEXIT ?

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 51
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New Fan.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.