Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Congratulations to the SLO
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 367 Guests

Congratulations to the SLO

This thread currently has 3,313 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Posh Harry
November 1, 2017, 8:36am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,327
Gold Stars: 34
http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/fsf-awards-2017-shortlists-announced

Kristine has been nominated for an award for her work as the Supporter Liaison Officer by The Football Supporters Federation.

It does not look like it is a public vote unfortunately but good luck Kristine, it is great to see that your hard work is being recognised in the industry and well as many of the Fishy people who really appreciate the help, information and advice you provide on here.

UTFM
Logged Offline
Private Message
RoboCod
November 1, 2017, 10:34am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Seconded. In between the grumblings of how the season is going, and the negative aspects of the game that sometimes make it hard work to support lower league football in general this bunch have been excellent and deserve some recognition.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 14
moosey_club
November 1, 2017, 1:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,144
Gold Stars: 220
Hope she wins.....then refuses to accept it until the EFL do a proper job on the Stevenage case.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 14
wormy
November 1, 2017, 3:03pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +62
Great news. Kristine is a breath of fresh air and fully deserves this recognition.
Well done Kristine
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 14
Kristine
November 1, 2017, 3:33pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
Thanks guys - I don't do what I do for the recognition but it is always nice to get it on a national scale even when its likely that I won't win.  

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 14
KingstonMariner
November 1, 2017, 3:57pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from moosey_club
Hope she wins.....then refuses to accept it until the EFL do a proper job on the Stevenage case.

Considering that the Football Supports Federation and is nothing to do with the Football League, it would be an own-goal.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 14
moosey_club
November 1, 2017, 4:12pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,144
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Considering that the Football Supports Federation and is nothing to do with the Football League, it would be an own-goal.

No it wouldnt, it would raise the profile of the case at a national football supporters event, IMO. Help identify unacceptable treatment to a wider audience.
  If not refuse the award then accept the award but just wearing a bra stating ... "i heard that tonights security was arranged by Stevenage so i came prepared"

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 14
KingstonMariner
November 1, 2017, 4:25pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from moosey_club

No it wouldnt, it would raise the profile of the case at a national football supporters event, IMO. Help identify unacceptable treatment to a wider audience.
  If not refuse the award then accept the award but just wearing a bra stating ... "i heard that tonights security was arranged by Stevenage so i came prepared"

Not sure there is that much publicity for the FSF awards in the mainstream media Moosey.

Wearing just a bra might raise a titter (pun intended) but not sure it'd cause more than a ripple outside the room.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 14
Bigdog
November 1, 2017, 6:45pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Probably the best and most consistent GTFC performer of 2017..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 14
Marinerz93
November 1, 2017, 8:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from moosey_club

Or she could wear Katy Perry's outfit and claim she is self protecting against Stevenages entry for women policy.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KamiRIA.jpg[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 14
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Congratulations to the SLO

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.