Garth
November 1, 2017, 1:46pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from golfer

I can see it now-" Prime Minister Garth opens trade talks with his idol Donald Trump after acting on his advice to expel all Europeans from Great Britain "  

UNCANNY! you know me too well
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
KingstonMariner
November 1, 2017, 4:02pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from golfer

I can see it now-" Prime Minister Garth opens trade talks with his idol Donald Trump after acting on his advice to expel all Europeans from Great Britain "  

'Unfortunately, due to a strict interpretation of the letter of the law, only Asians, Africans and Native Americans can now live in the UK, as the High Court ruled that Britons, being European, must also be expelled.' Under the headline of 'Nationalists Score Own-goal and get themselves expelled'.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
Fat Cobra
November 2, 2017, 1:36pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -28
Approval: -1,479
Quoted from KingstonMariner

'Unfortunately, due to a strict interpretation of the letter of the law, only Asians, Africans and Native Americans can now live in the UK, as the High Court ruled that Britons, being European, must also be expelled.' Under the headline of 'Nationalists Score Own-goal and get themselves expelled'.

That's already the case?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › And in other news

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.