1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lukeo
October 23, 2017, 7:28am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,364
Gold Stars: 143
Does the main stand still operate as a child free with each paying adult? Haven't been to BP for over 5 years and may get the chance this Saturday. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
mariner tommy
October 23, 2017, 9:39am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +12 / -5
Approval: +1,870
Gold Stars: 12
Not all the time, only for selected games and it’s advertised in advance.

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its students."  ..Hector Berlioz, 1856.
                                   “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"  ...Voltaire, 1694-1778

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
FishOutOfWater
October 24, 2017, 1:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from lukeo
Does the main stand still operate as a child free with each paying adult? Haven't been to BP for over 5 years and may get the chance this Saturday. UTM

Don't know why you should get the x for asking this.... mind-boggling really  

I used to take advantage of this for my kids a few years back before migrating to the Pontoon ( once they stopped being classed as children so when I had to pay for them I went back to what I always preferred )

It was a good way of getting bums on seats and even though the kids went in free, there was usually some half time treats to put towards the club's coffers

I don't think it's the option it used to be ( every game ) but maybe it's something that the club should think about doing again, though I doubt they will
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 6
lukeo
October 24, 2017, 1:51pm
Season Ticket Holder
Seriously sad people having to put an X, I live in Somerset and go to every away game possible. Dont get back to Grimsby much because of expense etc. I forked out £250 just to have an excuse to go to Stevenage away. But whatever, as I sit in my old house in Grimsby with my Grimsby jumper on I merely ask a  genuine question because back when  I was a season ticket holder (for over 10 years) it used to be child free.

No worries anyway, I've been to the club shop and it's children under 5 go free with a full paying adult.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
1mickylyons
October 24, 2017, 1:58pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from lukeo
Seriously sad people having to put an X, I live in Somerset and go to every away game possible. Dont get back to Grimsby much because of expense etc. I forked out £250 just to have an excuse to go to Stevenage away. But whatever, as I sit in my old house in Grimsby with my Grimsby jumper on I merely ask a  genuine question because back when  I was a season ticket holder (for over 10 years) it used to be child free.

No worries anyway, I've been to the club shop and it's children under 5 go free with a full paying adult.

Ignore em mate .
Ps I have given you a x for admitting to wearing a jumper in October
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
lukeo
October 24, 2017, 5:30pm
Season Ticket Holder
It's the training top but thanks anyway haha
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
HertsGTFC
October 24, 2017, 5:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,883
Gold Stars: 227
Yeah ignore the red crosses fella, I get loads. Enjoy the game.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Main stand

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.