lew chaterleys lover
October 29, 2017, 9:51pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,658
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from ginnywings
Fair enough Lew. Time will tell as ever.

I am not Lew. I am his lover.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 46
ginnywings
October 29, 2017, 9:55pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548

I am not Lew. I am his lover.

Lucky you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 46
lew chaterleys lover
October 29, 2017, 9:58pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,658
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from ginnywings

Lucky you.

Purely for the purposes of a football forum I can assure you. What a player he was though. I guess you would have seen him play?
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 46
ginnywings
October 29, 2017, 10:50pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548

Purely for the purposes of a football forum I can assure you. What a player he was though. I guess you would have seen him play?

Yes i did but i was young and just thought they were all ace and football was always that exciting. Little did i know....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 46
Jarmo.Is.God
October 30, 2017, 9:58am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Some good comments from Solihull fans to get excited about when Asante returns:

Agreed, felt sorry for the front 3 (except Asante doesn’t look interested)

May as well realease Asante now because he’s officially FINISHED as a footballer at any level and an utter waste of space as a man.

why on earth have we re sighted that lazy lump Asante ?.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 46
HertsGTFC
October 30, 2017, 12:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,881
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

May as well realease Asante now because he’s officially FINISHED as a footballer at any level and an utter waste of space as a man.

A lot of love for Asante then?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 46
grimreaper
October 30, 2017, 7:42pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +297
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God

The so called fan at Solihull Moors who made the comments at 2 & 3 is a complete mooron who has never had a good word to say about Asante until he scored back to back hat tricks when he was there player then he told the forum that it was him that got Asante motivated by his comments.

Asante has just played 3 games in the space of over a week his first games for 5 months. He is about 80% match fit.
The problem they have at Solihull is that there is no one in midfield to supply the front three. They need a Jamie Osborne.
With regards to his ankle, it is recovering well and is receiving daily treatment from the ex Birmingham City Physio Neil McDairmid.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 46
Jarmo.Is.God
October 31, 2017, 9:39am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from grimreaper

The so called fan at Solihull Moors who made the comments at 2 & 3 is a complete mooron who has never had a good word to say about Asante until he scored back to back hat tricks when he was there player then he told the forum that it was him that got Asante motivated by his comments.

Asante has just played 3 games in the space of over a week his first games for 5 months. He is about 80% match fit.
The problem they have at Solihull is that there is no one in midfield to supply the front three. They need a Jamie Osborne.
With regards to his ankle, it is recovering well and is receiving daily treatment from the ex Birmingham City Physio Neil McDairmid.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 46
TownSNAFU5
October 31, 2017, 10:22am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,860
Gold Stars: 42
When we signed Asante it was reported that he had scored a lot of goals at all age levels in his career.  There is a natural goalscorer in there somewhere trying to get out.  

We should hope that he is able to do the business for us when he is free of injury and match-fit.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 46
FishOutOfWater
October 31, 2017, 1:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Garth

Probably! a sort of on trial after injury thing, the big guy for Cambridge is what you need in this league IMO, like Rhead and Akinfenwa he bullied his way around and at times was quite skillful, lets hope Asante comes good for us

There was one moment he had to really put his marker on the game but he blew it.... the goal was gaping and he should have done what was expected and scored for them

When the ball was heading towards our goal and it somehow rolled just past the post I was mightily relieved though  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 39 - 46
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Keeping track on our loanees

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.