Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Thug alert.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 259 Guests

Thug alert.

This thread currently has 8,219 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
KingstonMariner
October 16, 2017, 10:11pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Mallyner

Point taken Kingston and I am very sorry to hear about your mate's wife and son. New Waltham is usually very low for crime and violence

I am far from being a snob though, having grown up in a Sandringham Road council house for 21 years, with no problems with anybody and my house in New Waltham, is a semi 1960s bungalow on the non posh side.

My anger is not towards genuine people on benefits, but ones like the 4 lots of morons, who have made my 2 son's streets in Cleethorpes hell. They have abused the areas, with litter, filth and anti social behaviour, damaged cars, threatened decent people with violence and destroyed the homes they were given, all of who are mercifully now somewhere else, after being evicted.

I'm afraid around here, there are more chance of the louts who abused Croxton coming from their ilk.

Fair play to you Mallyner. I'm another product of Cleethorpes council housing (for which I'm always genuinely grateful) - parents were never on benefits, but we'd never be able to afford that standard of housing and local environment in today's world - and always quick to react to any apparent sneering.

It is hell when you've got such bad neighbours as your sons had. I've had some bad neighbours in the past but not to that level. Problems nipped in the bud because my next door neighbour was on the residents association (mostly privately owned houses and flats, but some rented out to housing associations) and he was on to cases pretty quick - the housing assoc would be in breach of covenant if they didn't act.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 40
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Thug alert.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.