Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Record Straight of the Trust Share Proposal
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 88 Guests

Record Straight of the Trust Share Proposal

This thread currently has 22,317 views. Print
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
TAGG
September 24, 2017, 7:04pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,960
Gold Stars: 124
Seeing as your on here
Whats the score with the Stevenage assaults against our fans????
The silence is annoying.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 133
Squarkus
September 24, 2017, 7:11pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from Marinerz93

I appreciate the question and hold your question as intended with nothing against me.

1. The question of Parkers extra share holding which caused article 9 has never been answered by the board and although Parker left the board, a once in a lifetime investor not only his money but his invaluable experience that would benefit the club has been left out in the cold. Why block further gifts of shares from Parker to the trust, it seems controlling or spiteful. Why didn't JF do what was promised in shares because if he matched Parker there would be no article 9 and no fall out. Why there are no new investors after the Mullens, what do we have to do wait for further lottery winners. It's JF's job to bring in new investment were is it?

2. I expect the question will never be answered because if it is at least one person stands to lose face in a major way. Again look at the time lines and what followed after. I want people to take responsibility for their actions and be honest and stop making the club look non league in it's dealings. We all make mistakes in life, I would rather back someone who admits a mistake and then does their utmost to correct it, not blame others then look for a fall guy.

I want someone who can take the club forward and that's clearly not Fenty, it seems no one with money wants to work with him and people outside the club aren't keen to help him succeed either.

Clarifys previous post, you just want to trawl crap consistently MP was the inspiration behind Neil Woods being manager, that was the darkest moments in the history of the club, I've been following town for 50 years and yet the none chairmam that you crave answers from still steps up to the plate, why carnt we start a thread of past board members why did you leave and what for.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 133
Ahh Sole
September 24, 2017, 7:18pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +411
Quoted from Squarkus

Clarifys previous post, you just want to trawl crap consistently MP was the inspiration behind Neil Woods being manager, that was the darkest moments in the history of the club, I've been following town for 50 years and yet the none chairmam that you crave answers from still steps up to the plate, why carnt we start a thread of past board members why did you leave and what for.

Just thinking that we ought to stay on this thread......which was started by?

Can we recap? Why haven't we got a chairman? Why haven't we got a new stadium? And why does you supporting Town for 50 years have any relevance to the answers provided?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 133
fleabag1970
September 24, 2017, 7:22pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
If as some have suggested , grimsby town are just a mid table div 4 team then  I think we are getting far too big attendances .... 2500 should fit the bill for that ? .   I won't be going again untill the outlook changes .

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 133
grimsby pete
September 24, 2017, 7:22pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Squarkus

Well you admit that you are John Fenty's older brother and I will answer your questions  

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 133
TheRealJohnLewis
September 24, 2017, 7:40pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
Fenty is a politician, therefore is unable to give a straight honest answer.

Fenty is a tory, so therefore only has his own interests at heart, and doesn't give a intercourse about anyone else.

Why don't you transfer your loans into shares? You don't lose any money and it is more transparent for any other parties looking to invest.  Officially, you are already seen as having control over the club, so increasing your share value in exchange for your loans, should have little effect.  Or am I missing something obvious?
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 133
HertsGTFC
September 24, 2017, 7:47pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from TAGG
Seeing as your on here
Whats the score with the Stevenage assaults against our fans????
The silence is annoying.

My daughter was "saluted" at the game she's moved on some should follow her example!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 133
HertsGTFC
September 24, 2017, 7:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from rancido

......and this is the point. A lot of fans on the Fishy want some benefactor ( whoever it is ) to invest or gift their money into the club so that these fans can watch a successful team, just as long as it costs them nothing in the process.

Fair point mate and as we know the Fiahy represents the minority of Town fans.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 133
headingly_mariner
September 24, 2017, 7:53pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from TheRealJohnLewis
Fenty is a politician, therefore is unable to give a straight honest answer.

Fenty is a tory, so therefore only has his own interests at heart, and doesn't give a intercourse about anyone else.

Why don't you transfer your loans into shares? You don't lose any money and it is more transparent for any other parties looking to invest.  Officially, you are already seen as having control over the club, so increasing your share value in exchange for your loans, should have little effect.  Or am I missing something obvious?

I reckon that first sentence might get the Fishy shut down again.

Some fair questions there though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 133
TheRealJohnLewis
September 24, 2017, 7:55pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
Quoted from headingly_mariner

I reckon that first sentence might get the Fishy shut down again.

Some fair questions there though.

Opinions, great aren't they?!

Private Message
Reply: 69 - 133
14 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Record Straight of the Trust Share Proposal

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.