Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Your 'fans' !!!
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 130 Guests

Your 'fans' !!!

This thread currently has 10,290 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Lincoln Mariner 56
September 10, 2017, 7:34pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,599
Gold Stars: 64
Believe me the genuine Lincoln fans are fine but the city is now full of smug twits who try to argue they have been going for years & cannot wait to ask how town got on and how big our crowd was. In 40 years of living here this is the first ever season attendances has been a subject of discussion.

Accept at present they have the upper hand but all this excrement about fans behaviour is just nauseating but Lincoln is full of well behaved little angels!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 58
September 10, 2017, 8:06pm
Guest User
Towncrier AKA Steve O'Dare from Skegness 😂😂
Reply: 21 - 58
mariner91
September 10, 2017, 9:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,543
Gold Stars: 258
Quoted from 120790
Towncrier AKA Steve O'Dare from Skegness 😂😂

Loathed even by Lincoln fans.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 58
1mickylyons
September 11, 2017, 10:42am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from towncryer
Reports that your 'lovely' fans were at it again yesterday on the train on the  way home from Mansfield terrorising women ffs.
You really have got some little male private head knobs who somebody needs to give a really good hiding to, to sort the little sharp objects out!

Soon be your turn to run the GY gauntlet let`s hope you get something to moan about.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 58
MidnightMariner
September 11, 2017, 11:16am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +574
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Soon be your turn to run the GY gauntlet let`s hope you get something to moan about.

Ive just had my "fish hook" sharpened for the visit of the gimps and I'll be looking out ,or listening out rather for the town cryer !
He should be easy to find as he will probably be carrying a stick of Skegness rock 😂
Bring on the gimps !!
UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 58
gary_elton
September 11, 2017, 11:28am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
Town crier is indeed Steve O'Dare ( the actual Skegness town crier). all mouth and no trousers... I know him from long ago.... arseole then and an even bigger one now... I have no doubt he will be at BP for the Lincoln match... being into politics ( Very Tory ) he will no doubt welcome an open discussion with anyone... although if you don't  agree with his views he will simply try and belittle you...

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 58
LH
September 11, 2017, 11:49am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,461
Gold Stars: 172
I'd be surprised if there's a town crier who isn't a tory. It's probably just about more tory than being a morris dancer or battle re-enactor.
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 58
towncryer
September 11, 2017, 11:52am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: -570
Quoted from gary_elton
Town crier is indeed Steve O'Dare ( the actual Skegness town crier). all mouth and no trousers... I know him from long ago.... arseole then and an even bigger one now... I have no doubt he will be at BP for the Lincoln match... being into politics ( Very Tory ) he will no doubt welcome an open discussion with anyone... although if you don't  agree with his views he will simply try and belittle you...

Gary I swear to god you couldn't be further from the truth.
I've always said I'm not on here to wind you up but I will say it as it is and if you or anyone else doesn't like it you have the perfect right to come back at me....which you do. But believe me I am not this Steve Odare character you think I am.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 58
pizzzza
September 11, 2017, 12:02pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,689
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from gary_elton
Town crier is indeed Steve O'Dare ( the actual Skegness town crier). all mouth and no trousers...

Well, after that revelation I could not resist a quick google. Here he is, no doubt informing the good people of Skegness how many more season tickets holders The Gimps have than Town.

[img]http://www.skegnesssiren.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/dfeat1.jpg[/img]
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 58
Jaws
September 11, 2017, 12:08pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,306
Gold Stars: 11
Reports coming in that towncrier is an attention seeking bell end.
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 58
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Your 'fans' !!!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.